Ok so we where looking for a place in Taiwan and we found this place on the internet. A little hard to get to but that will get easier in 2014 as they are connecting the Main International Airport TPE with the train station to go to the Hotel. We rented a car which was good as we had and needed an international drivers license. We where on the Resort level and it was beyond belief. Staff wanted to help in any way. Had private breakfast for two day and buffet last day. All excellent. Dinner was the chief special in the private area. Again wonderful. Also took tours by hotel. Again great service. Tours was for 5 or more but manager let just two of us go. Thank you for understanding that the hotel was not full as it was off season. Yes will I go back. At the drop of a hat. Had two massages. Both wonderful. My wife and I both enjoyed. Again staff very friendly.
All in all one of the top ten places I have stayed. May be back in 2015 or when our friends visit us at the end of 2014.
On of the only places that give you all the bottled water you wanted and did not charge. Also a free minibar. Ok not a lot of items in it but still free!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Silks Place Taroko open in December 2009 after renovation with 47 Suites and 113 Resort rooms located at the Taroko Gorge surrounded from breath taking marble mountain.The best Hotel in Taroko to stay and enjoy the beauty of The National Park Taroko. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, EasyToBook, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Otel so you can book your Silks Place Taroko reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Silks Place Taroko Hotel Hualien
- Grand Formosa Taroko Hualien
- Grand Formosa Taroko Hotel