Second stay in Silks Palace Taroko. It's a perfect stay after the breath taking scenic tour on Taroko gorge. The western style Wesley Restaurant is good. Easy parking. I like the most is the rooftop swimming pool and jacuzzi. You enjoy the cool, cold, or even slightly drizzling best with the jacuzzi. There are concert or dance program to introduce aboriginal music and dance. Highly recommended.
You can come either by driving, or a package tour provides train ticket, train station pickup, and tour through Taroko gorge and then the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Silks Place Taroko open in December 2009 after renovation with 47 Suites and 113 Resort rooms located at the Taroko Gorge surrounded from breath taking marble mountain.The best Hotel in Taroko to stay and enjoy the beauty of The National Park Taroko. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Silks Place Taroko reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Silks Place Taroko Hotel Hualien
- Grand Formosa Taroko Hualien
- Grand Formosa Taroko Hotel