Great place to relax and enjoy the Taroko Gorge surrounds. Overall we enjoyed everything about this hotel: rooms, outdoor pool and jacuzzi, and both breakfast and dinner buffet spread were excellent. You definitely need more than 1 night here, we will definitely return for a longer stay. Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Silks Place Taroko open in December 2009 after renovation with 47 Suites and 113 Resort rooms located at the Taroko Gorge surrounded from breath taking marble mountain.The best Hotel in Taroko to stay and enjoy the beauty of The National Park Taroko. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Travelocity, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Silks Place Taroko reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Silks Place Taroko Hotel Hualien
- Grand Formosa Taroko Hualien
- Grand Formosa Taroko Hotel