This nice hotel is located right in the middle of the national park, surrounded by rivers, mountains, forest and nature. The modern style fits perfectly into the surrounding. From the outdoor swimming pool and the whirlpools on the top floor you feel like bathing in the sky – even the clouds passing by your head. Dinner and breakfast buffets are really international and were far the best on our Taiwan trip. The rooms can be faced the river or the courtyard. Some rooms are already renovated; some are still in need of it. Bathroom is quite spacey and the shower-and-bathtub-room is stunning. Some staff members are fluent in English, while others are not at all. There is a shuttle picking you up on request in Hualien city.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Silks Place Taroko open in December 2009 after renovation with 47 Suites and 113 Resort rooms located at the Taroko Gorge surrounded from breath taking marble mountain.The best Hotel in Taroko to stay and enjoy the beauty of The National Park Taroko. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and Odigeo so you can book your Silks Place Taroko reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Silks Place Taroko Hotel Hualien
- Grand Formosa Taroko Hualien
- Grand Formosa Taroko Hotel