I booked this hotel based on TripAdvisor reviews, and I was not disappointed.
- well located, 3 minutes walk from the popular 'triangle' of city center shops
- good WiFi signal in the room
- very nice room for a very fair price
- they gave me free ride to the train station upon check out (rather than pay a taxi)
- front desk staff were eager to help with my touristic plan (thought it was challenging since they don't speak English. We used Google Translate to communicate)
- fair breakfast to those who eat oriental food
- free computer connected to the Internet in the lobby
- staff speak very little English
- poor breakfast for those who eat just Western food
- note that the sign outside the hotel does not say 'Easttown 26" but rather something else ("The King Chen's"), so it might be confusing to find the place
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Despegar.com and Tingo so you can book your East Town 26 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.