“Excellent hotel with great service” 5 of 5 stars

You added Cullinan Hotel to your Saves list
Cullinan Hotel
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   No.126 Lin Sen Road, Hualien City, Hualien 970, Taiwan   |
Ranked #8 of 107 Hotels in Hualien
“Excellent hotel with great service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013 via mobile

We stayed in Aug 2013 for two nights. The hotel is newly built and in very good conditions.
We arrived late at night and the service staff was very helpful in helping us reschedule our tours in Hualien.
During our stay we had to change the room, and I accidentally had left my iPad in the room. I found it in the evening in the other room, where the service staff had put it. Very honest staff!
All in all, excellent stay and recommendable at any time!

• Stayed August 2013
CullinanHotel, 副理 at Cullinan Hotel, responded to this review, September 30, 2013
Dear Guest

I would like to thank you for choosing to stay at Cullinan Hotel . I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your recent stay with us and to receive such a positive and warm review of your stay.

we hope to see you again

Once again thank you to choosing to stay with us .

Cullinan Hotel Assitant Manager
Eli

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Singapore, Singapore
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013

Great services provided by staff.
Furthermore, rental of bicycle is free. Good for having a late night cycle in Hualien where the streets are quieter.
Room is value for money. Acceptable size and clean.
Will definitely choose this hotel if I visit Hualien again!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Guest

we hope to see you again

Once again thank you to choosing to stay with us .

Cullinan Hotel Assitant Manager
Singapore
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013

Stayed for 2 nights in Jan 2013. Informed them beforehand of my train number and arrival timing and was picked up by them. Very nice hotel with cosy room. It is situated in the middle of the 2 night markets and the city centre. 15mins walk to all these 3 locations. Bicycle provided by the hotel if you needed one and the staffs are ever ready to help if you have questions. Will definitely stay back in this hotel if i go Hua Lien again.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
CullinanHotel, Assitant Manager at Cullinan Hotel, responded to this review, November 18, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review following your recent stay at Cullinan Hotel

Once again thank you for your comments and I also would like to thank you on behalf of the team, your words will not only motivate these colleagues but the entire team. We certainly look forward to welcoming you and your family back to Cullinan Hotel hopefully in the very near future.

We certainly look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back and serving you again in the very near future.

Wellington, New Zealand
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013

I stayed for 2 nights at this lovely hotel. It's a bit out of the town centre which means it is quiet. The staff were lovely and most spoke English, although the day staff weren't as proficient as the evening staff. We were given a box of complimentary muachi on arrival. The room was spacious and clean, beds were soft for Taiwan. The wifi worked well in the rooms and there are two PC's in the lobby you can use as well. The buffet breakfast was good and if buffet food isn't your thing there are restaurants nearby.

The hotel is a short (10-15 minute) walk from the best night market we visited in Taiwan, ask the staff for directions. It's also basically across the road from a large supermarket/department store if you need supplies.

The only negative thing I have to say is we booked a bus tour through the hotel, I asked if it would be in English but it was completely in Chinese! I would book tours elsewhere, although I went during the week when it isn't as busy.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
CullinanHotel, Assistant Manager at Cullinan Hotel, responded to this review, November 18, 2013
Dear Guest,

I am of course most concerned to learn of your disappointment and would like to extend my sincere apologies that your experience fell short of the high standards we are renowned for achieving. Please let me assure you that we are taking all the necessary action to prevent the same from taking place in the future. regarding of the bus tour, for sure i will mention to the front desk staff, to make sure all our service its up to stander.

Thank you for bringing this matter to my attention regarding some of our coordination in service timeliness, I will certainly continue to work with the teams to reduce this type of poor service reoccurring again.

Fontainebleau, Ile-de-France, France
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2011

A really nice hotel - comfortable and very spacious rooms. Really nice breakfast with a lot of options in the morning. Some of the friendliest staff I have met - they brought us up whatever we needed (toothbrush, razor). The manager drove us to the train station at 11pm at night so we could book the tickets for early AM the next day. And he would not take any compensation. Next time I go back, I will certainly stay at this hotel.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with friends
Dear Jana

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for posting a review on TripAdvisor following your recent stay in Cullinan Hotel. I am delighted to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us and delighted to note that you will be returning in the near future.

We certainly look forward to an opportunity to welcome you back to Cullinan Hotel in the very near future.

Regard

Eli

Been to Cullinan Hotel? Share your experiences!