Stayed one night on 17/9/2013 and the deepest impression I have is the very beautiful room. Clean and nicely decorated. We paid a bit more for the outside view which could only be appreciated in day time.
Here are some positive feedback:
1. Room - clean and nice. Basic amenities are provided except for body towels. We noted this and brought our own.
2. Location - it is within walking distance to Zhiqiang night market but it still takes 10-15mins. If it rains, the walking distance will seem to be longer than it is.
3. Booking was convenient and easy. Rachel can write good English and Chinese.
The only disadvantage (like most other Minsus) is that it is not elderly friendly because one has to climb a flight of stairs to reach your room.
When we checked out at 8.20am, there was no one at the counter. I probably think they work on the basis of trust, so I left the key at the counter with no one to say bye bye to. The Minsu helped to book us on a whale watching package but the driver was late for 10-15mins. From our past experience, all drivers are very punctual. So we were concerned and called Rachel by mobile (I think) but no one picked up the call. Luckily the driver turned up and we were glad that they are just being late. For this, I rate a 3 out of 5 for their services.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, HostelWorld, Agoda, Odigeo and Despegar.com so you can book your Hualien Sunrise Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hualien Sunrise Minsu Hotel Hualien