We chose this hotel due to price, good review, and great location close to train station. Here are pros and cons:
1. 5-min walk to the Hualien train station
2. Clean and very nice room that rivals any 5-star hotel room
3. Decent breakfast
This hotel remains a local hotel where you won't have concierge and the staff's English is limited but the staff is very nice and friendly.
We hired a driver named San-Wu Yeh to drive us to Taroko Gorge on the first day and Shitiping on the following day. His rate is very competitive and he went all out to make sure we have a good time in Hualien area. He also acted as our guide and even walked us through Shitiping which saves us a lot of time wondering by ourselves. His number is 0978-112180 in case you wanna tour around Hualien without the hassle of waiting for the buses or taxis.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated near Hualien train station, a quiet urban tranquility lets you experience the energy of Hualien but yet feeling free and relaxed. Fashionable European designs completed with friendly and attentive services, completing your home away from home experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Agoda, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Classic City Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.