Out of our 2 week tour of South Africa, and the dozen or so hotels we stayed in, this was our favourite of them all. This really is a beautiful location and the scenery in Swaziland fantastic. The hotel itself would have been 5 star in its prime and still a good 4 star I would say even if a little dated. Our room was in need of a little TLC but a very good size and view over the pool and the valley beyond. The food was of a high standard both breakfast and evening meal. Would reccommend the evening buffet in the terrace restaurant if you are up for a blowout meal, otherwise the a la carte restaurant was small but very nice and reasonable value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the fascinating Kingdom of Swaziland is a lush and verdant valley named ‘Heaven’ by the noble Swazis. In this valley lies a sensational casino resort comprising a trio of hotels. Each touched by the magic of Africa, none more so than the 4-star Royal Swazi Spa Hotel.There is nowhere better to enjoy peace & tranquility than at this jewel in the African crown. Whether it be on the Golf Course, relaxing at the Poolside, enjoying a scenic horseride, inducing adrenalin on a quad bike, being pampered in the Health Spa or doing business at a Convention. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Orbitz, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Tingo and South African Hotels so you can book your Royal Swazi Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Swazi Hotel Ezulwini
- Royal Swazi Spa Swaziland/Ezulwini