The Royal Swazi grounds are well cared for and beautiful. The staff at the Royal Swazi (except for a few front desk staff) were incredibly friendly. The room was a bit run down but the bed was comfortable. They have a convenient shuttle that visits the other 2 hotels. The internet is very inconsistent, as was the power, but that's probably the norm in the country. The laundry service was good, but they definitely don't bring it to you by 5 as they say - more like 7 PM. The spa is great (especially their infinity pool), but they only have 3 treadmills and that area is not air conditioned. If possible, I'd tip in cash - it's not clear that the servers get the tip you put to your room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the fascinating Kingdom of Swaziland is a lush and verdant valley named ‘Heaven’ by the noble Swazis. In this valley lies a sensational casino resort comprising a trio of hotels. Each touched by the magic of Africa, none more so than the 4-star Royal Swazi Spa Hotel.There is nowhere better to enjoy peace & tranquility than at this jewel in the African crown. Whether it be on the Golf Course, relaxing at the Poolside, enjoying a scenic horseride, inducing adrenalin on a quad bike, being pampered in the Health Spa or doing business at a Convention. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Tingo and South African Hotels so you can book your Royal Swazi Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Swazi Hotel Ezulwini
- Royal Swazi Spa Swaziland/Ezulwini