We had one night in the Royal Swazi en route through Swaziland.
Its quite impressive as you drive up to the hotel building. The grounds are very well kept and form a good view for rooms to the rear. The rooms are fine but not up to a similar star rating as in SA next door.
We found the staff to be really good and genuinely friendly.
The Casino is a bit smokey and not the best feature of the hotel..but I guess it pays a few bills!
Planters restaurant was very good. Decent service and good food. But please can't they think of a better name than 'Planters' it doesn't do justice to the setting of the hotel or the quality on offer.
All in all a pleasant place to stay when in Swaziland.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the fascinating Kingdom of Swaziland is a lush and verdant valley named ‘Heaven’ by the noble Swazis. In this valley lies a sensational casino resort comprising a trio of hotels. Each touched by the magic of Africa, none more so than the 4-star Royal Swazi Spa Hotel.There is nowhere better to enjoy peace & tranquility than at this jewel in the African crown. Whether it be on the Golf Course, relaxing at the Poolside, enjoying a scenic horseride, inducing adrenalin on a quad bike, being pampered in the Health Spa or doing business at a Convention. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Odigeo, Tingo and South African Hotels so you can book your Royal Swazi Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Swazi Hotel Ezulwini
- Royal Swazi Spa Swaziland/Ezulwini