“Holliday” 5 of 5 stars

Villa Marina
and 1 more site!
You added Villa Marina to your Saves list
Villa Marina
3.0 of 5 Small Hotel   |   Beach Road, 100/14, Weela Street, Palangathure, Kockikade, Negombo 11500, Sri Lanka   |
Ranked #31 of 111 Negombo B&B and Inns
Negombo
“Holliday”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012

I must say that Javed Tahir (owner) welcomed us verry nicely,we had a small leak first nigt in the ac i told at breakfast, he directly said u change room vile vi fixe this we came back after a nice day at beach and voila! Fixed it was.
The crew are very nicely i mean i am tricky when it comes to coffe in the morning I told them once how i like it and there it was.
So here I defenetely come back to.
Thank you Mr Tahir and crew.

Room Tip: Nice and big nr 22 the whole place is quiet
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Negombo, Sri Lanka
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2012

this is new hotel that is clean with Wifi that works well and AC.
management is very helpful and let us use their microwave. There are 5 large rooms and one small one, so get a larger one. They also have cable tv and a great breakfast including tea, juice, toast, eggs and papaya fruit. Since it is a new hotel it is hard to find, but a 2 minute walk to the beach off beach road, just past the tourist police station. Stayed in Negombo twice and both times we stayed here.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2012

please stay, nice and clean hotel and very close to the beach. staff are very friendly. Hotel is 5 minute walk to all bars and restaurants in town. Highly recommended. it was just what I needed to relax and wind down my visit to Sri Lanka.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Frankfurt, Germany
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2012

Traveling a lot, very surprised find in Lanka such good place for very cheap price. Close from airport. Stayd 2 nights, really enjoyed Negombo. Villa marina is very clean, not big and quite, another people not disturbing. Beach is very short walking but waves are big

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2012

I' stayed for 4 days at the Villa Marina. The stay was really nice and so are the staff, in the end I was almost sorry to leave. Upon arriving I found myself in a valley of smiles from the very first person I met Mr. Javed. He explained everything I had available and gave me a cable for internet access and the password to use the service very quickly. Entering the room, it was clean and quiet (couldn't hear a noise). The bathroom is also spacious and very clean. The shower seems to be bigger than my house. The bed was one thing that if I could take him home, I would have done. Very rich and tasty breakfast, I love scrambled eggs,and I found the best around.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo

Been to Villa Marina? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Villa Marina

Address: Beach Road, 100/14, Weela Street, Palangathure, Kockikade, Negombo 11500, Sri Lanka
Location: Sri Lanka > Western Province > Negombo
Ranked #31 of 111 B&Bs / Inns in Negombo
Hotel Class:3 star — Villa Marina 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity and HostelBookers so you can book your Villa Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Villa Marina, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.