We stayed here on our final night of a 2 week holiday to Sri Lanka and my only negative point is that we only spent one night in Jetwing Blue.
We were supposed to stay in Jetwing Beach but something happened just before we arrived so we were put up in Jetwing Blue instead (the hotels are next door and joined to each other). Even though we were a late arrival, they had a room ready for us in 15 minutes.
Our room was massive, the bed was so comfy and our room looked out onto the beach. We had a bath which was huge for 2 people and a nice rain shower. The rooms are open plan and really modern.
The buffet food food was some of the nicest I've ever eaten and the 'food stations' were a particular highlight.
The staff all seemed nice although due its size, it lacked the personal feel which some of our other hotels offered.
I would 100% stay here again
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lose yourself amidst golden beaches, azure ocean waters and fiery sunsets at Jetwing Blue, nestled along the shores of the coastal resort town of Negombo. Indulge in luxurious spa treatments, enjoy a magical wedding on the beach or spend a lazy holiday by the sea as Jetwing Blue offers it all. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Jetwing Blue reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jetwing Blue Hotel Negombo
- Jetwing Blue Oceanic Negombo
- Blue Oceanic
- Jetwing Blue Oceanic Hotel Negombo