“Nice Place” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 26 Hotels in Negombo
Bengaluru (Bangalore), India
“Nice Place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2013

This is great place for a family vacation and getaway vacation.They serve good food and they have an excellent swimming pool.Do try it out as this place nice clean beach too. As I was on a business trip could not try out other activities so I plan to go there again with family and friends.

Stayed January 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (163)
  • Polish first
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2013

We went for a buffet lunch. Excellent service was there, so friendly staff service. The lunch was so delicious. We enjoyed the salad and the dessert bar. Place is romantic in side the hotel and have to mention that the beach was maintained well. According to the price the food and the service is excellent.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Jetwinghotels, General Manager at Jetwing Blue, responded to this review, December 11, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your compliments on Trip Advisor following your recent visit to Jetwing Blue in Negombo Sri Lanka.

We were more than happy to read that you enjoyed our buffet lunch offer, the atmosphere of the hotel and the beach area.

We have shared your compliments with the entire team especially the Chef and his brigade and this will go a long way in motivating them in their tasks.

Thank you once again for your compliments and we look forward to having you back with us for a wonderful stay or a delicious meal at Jetwing Blue.

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2013

I came down to Sri Lanka for my annual holiday . My collegiate friend suggested that I stay the last couple of days in Negambo, as I would not be fatigued by travel during my return flight, as this place is just 10 minutes from the Airport. We checked into this amazing hotel which is a hoteliers dream place firstly, and no exception for a guest obviously.

I was given a very warm welcome by the traditional utterance of " Ayubowan" which means wish you long life.....truly enlivening it was, the service and the facilities . The entrance to the Hotel was a passage expanding to the marvelous beach with a drape of coconut trees hugging the shore bounds. on to the left was the poolside with other guests soaking the sun dipping and chilling. The lobby was very soothing with comfortable sofa. The wholehearted smiles and greetings at the reception were iconic. The tropical fruit punch and the face towels pampered me before I was shown to my room. I wanted to have a nap in the lobby itself.

The rooms were so spacious to say Victorian era living rooms like. Elegantly furnished, the tall French windows offer a magnificent view to the Indian Ocean enthralling. The linen was clean and cozy. The fluffy pillows and cushions were in plenty to make you feel in moms arms. The Bathrooms were beautifully done offering the sea view with panels ensuring privacy. Toiletries were provisioned in plenty and of rich quality. House Keeping was finely done. Room service was very punctual and done twice a day.

The hospitality is so superior to all of the hotels I've been to so far. You feel important in this place. Every single staff was adorned with a beautiful smile. As if they have known you for ages. Some feeling very warm. The golden sandy beach and the gorgeous sea was simply a treat.

At the restaurant you get probably the best tasting cuisines in this tropical paradise. Gosh! it still feels mouthwatering . Delicious to the last nibble. My favorite was the mixed sea food platter. Yummy Yummy Yummy....You are always awaited to cater for your next want. In the bar ..wow..Its choice of your distinct scope... This was Jamaican feast in the east. So relaxing and calm it was enclosed by glass walls, with beach right in front and panoramic. Awesome.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying with us and for sharing your experience on Trip Advisor following your recent stay at Jetwing Blue in Negombo Sri Lanka.

The description you made of the hotel from the architecture to the service and products we have on offer could not be done better. You are truly a Jetwing Blue Embassador. Thank you so much for such feedback which I have not miss to share with the entire team.

We look forward to having you back with us for another memorable holiday and please feel free to contact me if I may be of service in any way in planning your next visit to Jetwing Blue.

Stratford upon Avon, England
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2013

We stayed here on our first night in Sri lanka and it was heaven after our long flight. The room was all we could wish for, clean, beautiful and with a view of the ocean. The beach area and bar were lovely and our meal top class. We were sorry not to stay longer.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your compliments on Trip Advisor following your recent stay at Jetwing Blue in Negombo Sri Lanka.

Our prime focus in Jetwing Hotels is to provide efficient, warm and friendly service to our guests and we were more than happy to read that our team was able to leave a great impression on you with it's service.

We have shared your compliments with the entire team and they are equally happy to know that you had a wonderful stay with us.

Thank you once again for your compliments and we look forward to having you back with us for another memorable holiday. Please feel free to contact me if I may be of service in any way in planning your next visit to Jetwing Blue.

Colombo, Sri Lanka
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2013

We checked into Jetwing Blue, Negombo on 15th November for two nights, to get out of the 'CHOGAM' craze in Colombo. We had requested for early check-in. When we arrived, our room was ready. An absolutely beautiful, spacious room, with a full view of the Indian Ocean. It had a very spacious, timber floored balcony with a jacuzzi.

For breakfast, they had an excellent selection of fresh fruit and an international spread. A lovely restaurant for a long, relaxed breakfast. We really enjoyed the BBQ on Saturday night, especially their version of the Bread & Butter pudding (the chef had masterly substituted Jaggery instead of sugar in his Croissants & Butter pudding). It was a major hit among the 100+ French tourists who were there for dinner.

The Italian dishes, especially the Ravioli in blue cheese sauce was mouth watering. We enjoyed multiple pots of tea and coffee after our meals. Nothing was too much for the staff. They were courteous and professional.

The two pools were lovely. We enjoyed our morning and evening swims. The beds were comfortable and enjoyed my long rain shower until I saw a discreet sticker on the glass door which read 'your shower rains 11 ltrs of water per minute'. Guilty !!!

Overall, it was a relaxing, enjoyable holiday we had at Jetwing Blue. Every single staff member we came across, house keeping and the kitchen staff - you made this happen. A big thank you !

Truly, an excellent local brand !!

Mrs. I. Anandappa

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Jetwinghotels, General Manager at Jetwing Blue, responded to this review, November 28, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for posting a review on Trip Advisor following your stay with us at Jetwing Blue Negombo Sri Lanka.

We were pleased to learn that you had a pleasant stay with us and thank you for recommending our resort to the entire world through Trip Advisor and to your friends.
Your kind words on the service you have received from our associates are greatly appreciated and I will not miss to share them with the entire team.

Gampaha, Sri Lanka
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2013

I had my first experience in Jetwing Blue hotel and it was an unforgettable experience.I spent three days in the hotel and the service which I received was very precious. This hotel is absolutely magical, one of the best hotels I have stayed at..The room was comfortable and the food was brilliant.I had a great time and got lots of positive emotions. Thanks again for the wonderful time which I received...

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Guest,

Thank you for posting your compliments on Trip Advisor following your stay with us at Jetwing Blue Negombo Sri Lanka.

We were thrilled to know that you were extremely comfortable with the product and service we have on offer, and were contented with the personalized service standards extended by our dedicated team.

We will not forget to share you compliments with the entire team specially the executive Chef and his brigade.

Singapore, Singapore
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2013

HAd the opportunity of experiencing excellent hospitality from the time I got off the car at the drive in till I left the hotel. This made my stay pleasant in more ways than one.
The demeanor and professionalism by all the staff is highly commended. The room was comfortable and the food was brilliant.
Special mention to Mr.Sahman for his service .
Location of the hotel is great too.

Room Tip: Get the rooms on the ground floor next to the pool.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Dear Guest,

Thank you for posting a very pleasant review on Trip Advisor following your stay with us at Jetwing Blue Negombo Sri Lanka.

We greatly appreciate your loyalty towards our property and we were glad to read that you and your family enjoyed your experience with us. It is really rewarding to know that we were able to exceed your expectations on your stay with us and nice to know that you found the service and facilities, particularly the room, the food and the personalized service of our team to be of high standards .

All your kind comments are truly appreciated and have been shared with the entire team. It was indeed our pleasure to have you as our guest.

Thank you once again for your precious review and we look forward to having you back with us for another unforgettable holiday with us. Please feel free to contact me if I may be of service in any way in planning your next visit to Jetwing Blue.

Jetwing Blue

Been to Jetwing Blue? Share your experiences!