Stayed at the end of my touring holiday as a rest place for a couple of days to wind down after my hetic tour. Great location for airport. Beach not as good as down south but ok. Food was ok. Rooms ok. No tea or coffee making facilities in room. Wasn't the best hotel i'd stayed in on my trip around, but staff where more than friendly and it served the purpose for what i wanted. Would recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lose yourself amidst golden beaches, azure ocean waters and fiery sunsets at Jetwing Blue, nestled along the shores of the coastal resort town of Negombo. Indulge in luxurious spa treatments, enjoy a magical wedding on the beach or spend a lazy holiday by the sea as Jetwing Blue offers it all. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Orbitz, Priceline and Despegar.com so you can book your Jetwing Blue reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jetwing Blue Hotel Negombo
- Jetwing Blue Oceanic Negombo
- Blue Oceanic
- Jetwing Blue Oceanic Hotel Negombo