“Excellent hospitality” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Muhsinvilla

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Galle
Muhsinvilla
You added Muhsinvilla to your Saves list
43, Lighthouse Street, Fort, Galle 80000, Sri Lanka   |
Ranked #52 of 161 Galle B&B and Inns
Sydney, Australia
“Excellent hospitality”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2014

Staying far away from home is never an easy thing.This summer I chose to glide a bit away from Sydney's beaches to search for something spectacular in the Asia.My decision was undoubtedly one of the best I took in the latter part of my travel agenda.Sri Lanka was really a pearl(I wanted to verify if its true) and I got the opportunity to sweep in to the wild as well as the ancient dutch fort, After searching among a fistful of motels,my choice didn't go wrong again to get humbled at Muhsin Villa.I would rather suggest to stop by and experience the atmosphere on your own.
Thanking the family of "Muhsin Villa" for making my stay so interesting and for spoiling with your delicious spicy food.

Room Tip: I was shown different types of rooms(AC/Non AC,Single/Twin).So better ask the helpful assistants to...
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business

Families
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Deal, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2014 via mobile

After finding rooms nearly double the price, we stumbled across muhsin's in the heart of Galle fort. Straight away we were welcomed by the whole family that help run this successful & clean establishment. The rooms are basic & come with a selection of AC/FAN & all with mosquito nets.
As an extra, ask Muhsin to cook a beautiful breakfast. YUM

Very happy with my stay, Charlie from London.

• Stayed February 2014

Been to Muhsinvilla? Share your experiences!