We arrived here after a long flight and we were mostly the only occupants there for the 5 days.
The place is lovely, so quiet and the staff could not have been more friendly.
Perfect surroundings and equally fabulous food - especialy the curry, one of the best we tasted accross Sri Lanka.
The free boat trip was a highlight of our holiday - amazing! We saw so much and even held a crocodile!
Susan, Lucky and the other staff were brilliant and so we just wanted to write this review as we would definately recommend this place!
Thanks for making the start of our honeymoon so special x
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Waterside is an elegant well maintained Villa with restaurant,which is situated in a unique riverside location,and has magnificent views over the wide Bentota Ganga. Waterside is popular with guests of all nationalities.We have 6 ensuite (with bathtub and shower) A/C rooms with bar fridge,fan and satellite TV.The large open restaurant serves delicious Sri Lankan and Western dishes as well as mouth watering seafood.During your stay you can relax by our pool which is only a few steps from all the rooms, whilst enjoying the surrounding mature tropical garden and river views.We offer complimentary boat transfer to nearby beach, water sports or town.If you require Ayuvedic massage we can recommend several treatment centres.Excursions and tours to all the magnificent sites in this beautiful island can be arranged.If you wish to explore the local area we provide bicycles or we can organise local scenic tuk tuk rides . Fishing trips ,bird watching and river trips are available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your The Waterside Bentota reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Waterside Bentota Hotel Bentota
- The Waterside Hotel Bentota