Small ten room boutique hotel. Visited with a friend. Rooms are great modern wooden flooring with an open all glass bathroom which has a huge tub with a sea view. Seperate shower cubicle again with a distant sea view . Seperate toilet area. Though the bathroom being all gglass is slightly tough to use if the other person opens the door.
Food is good at the standalone restaurant wooden styling again. Huge benches .. again sea view . The beach is right infront . Pool is small though . The food at the restaurant needs to get their pricing right for veg food and also add veg options.
The lady at reception needs training. Shes not customer friendly.
the safe was not functioning and the door was not locking properly when we went and stayed like that for two nights with much help.the common toilet at lobby is mostly spoilt and has plumbing issues. The beds in the room need a makeover . very low and very uncomfortable too. The pillows were not of a resort standard..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just 5 minutes from the famous beaches of Bentota, Temple Tree Resort & Spa is also an idyllic place for that romantic getaway we all adore. It offers accommodations that provide bliss and ease to all of their guests, each room is equipped with amenities such as air-conditioner, cable TV, and mini-bar, coffee/tea maker. Some of its facilities are swimming pool and spa, high-speed Internet access, and airport and city transfers. While staying here you can visit some tourist spots like Maadu River, Aluthgama, and Meetiyagoda. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Temple Tree Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Temple Tree Resort And Spa
- Temple Tree Hotel Induruwa