i didn't expect at all bc some comments saying its old hotel blah blah.. but i booked very last minute like 2 days before. but i could have upgrade room! I stayed 3nights in March and it was amazing.
they have brand new Korean tradition room with heating wood floor. it's not carpet.
The ocean view was fantastic at 5th floor. I tried also spa treatment and it's so refresh too.
Also, i had breakfast and dinner. they have special menu for dinner which is spring salad special and it SO GOOD! its course menu! around $40. i enjoyed the rice cake too at the end.
I would stay here again coming fall.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of the Jungmun Resort Complex, the hotel overlooks and has direct access to Jungmun Beach. Close to all tourist attractions, the hotel is a five-minutes drive to the Jeju International Convention Centre and the Jungmun Golf Club.Accomodation - 223 spacious guestrooms and suitesMeeting & Event Space - The hotel has 665m2 of flexible event space with two meeting rooms accomodating up to 400 guests. Alternative outdoor venues offer 3,697m2 of space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt Regency Jeju reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Jeju Hotel Seogwipo
- Hyatt Regency Seogwipo
- Hyatt Regency Hotel Jeju
- Hyatt Jeju City
- Hyatt Regency Jeju Seogwipo, Jeju-Do