“staff need to be quiet” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Incheon Airport Transit Hotel

You added Incheon Airport Transit Hotel to your Saves list
Incheon Airport Transit Hotel
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   271, Gonghang-ro, Jung-gu | Incheon International Airport 4th Floor, Incheon, South Korea   |
Ranked #11 of 88 Hotels in Incheon
Brisbane, Australia
“staff need to be quiet”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013

what let this hotel down was the noisey staff who left doors open when they cleaned and talked very loud. the whole idea of the rooms are to catch up on sleep before your next flight. the rooms are so small they could also use a manual carpet sweeper. twice in our 6 hours we were woken up by loud talk by them. i tryed to tell them to be quiet but they ignored me. apart from that it is a good idea if you cant sleep on planes and the rooms were ok for what you need. they have a wake up service. bathrooms are nice and the shower is a good size. they do say they provide toiletries but it is only soap and a shampoo dispenser on the shower wall, which i find a bit tacky especially for the price you pay. so i am in two minds if i would do this again for that price. maybe pay for a shower and try to get one of the comfortabe lounges to sleep on that are provided free just near the hotel.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
  • Indonesian first
Singapore, Singapore
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013

This is, of course, a clean and comfortable hotel. But, the food was too basic. In many other airports you would get better food even in lounges. The breakfast's salad bar seemed like left over from last night. The poached egg was not fresh. The fried egg was horrible.

But, this is the only transit hotel in the airport. So, if you must stay in the Airport, then you have no other option.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Chicago, Illinois
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013

I had a 9 hour layover in ICN and after coming off of a sleepless red-eye from HKG I need to catch some zzz's before my flight back to the states. It was the first time I have used a transit hotel, and I thought the room, shower, and location were great and just want I needed. The one downside was that I felt a little bait-and-switched when I checked in that my rate was doubled because I was staying the room at 7AM or something, it was all very confusing and probably lost in translation. In the end I felt like I got what I needed out of it which was some quiet sleep and a shower with a 10 minute walk to my boarding gate, but I felt like I had also gotten cheated.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Antioch, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013

I had a very early morning flight from Cebu to Incheon with a very long lay over. This transit hotel allowed me to get some sleep in privacy during my 10 hour lay over. The room was small but I know it is just meant to be used as a way to get some sleep between connections. I was worried I had to leave my room to use the bathroom and shower but there was one in the room which was very nice. The price for 6 hours is not bad also. If I take the same flight again on my next vacation. I will use the transit hotel again.

Room Tip: They do accept walk-ins. I got lucky because other passengers were checking out for their flights wh...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Mackay, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

Is exactly what you want from a transit hotel at the busy airport. Comfy bed, clean shower. Right in the transit zone, do not have to go through customs or worry about your luggage. Internet is free and fast. Can even pay cash for the room with a US $100 bond for bar, which they give back to you at check out. Some rooms have no view overlooking glass roof of the airport, others overlooking highway and a parking lot for staff. But you are not there for the view. Restaurant serves all right breakfast.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Atlanta, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2013

This is exactly what I expected from a transit hotel, a decent bed, shower and some down time. I've done a few transit hotels in various countries and this is exactly what I look for. I didn't try to get into the city, just had some hours between flights and needed some sleep. The airport itself is very nice with so e decent places to eat and shop.

Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Washington DC, District of Columbia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2013

Every thing you need to catch a nap between your flights.

Positives:
Located in the airport terminal, so you can make the most of the time between flights.
Rooms are clean, bed is comfortable.
Internet connection is fast and free.
Fast check-in.

Negatives:
It did not bother me, but there is no window, which may be a problem for some.
Price - US $125 for 5 hours is quite steep - if I was not travelling on business I would not use the hotel. There is a rest area beside it where you could catch some sleep for free.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Been to Incheon Airport Transit Hotel? Share your experiences!