“Recommend - !!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hotel Sky Incheon Airport

You added Hotel Sky Incheon Airport to your Saves list
Hotel Sky Incheon Airport
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   15, Sindosinam-ro 149beon-gil, Jung-gu, Incheon 400-833, South Korea   |
Ranked #17 of 88 Hotels in Incheon
Seattle
“Recommend - !!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2009

I needed good Hotel for several days when I visited South Korea. I could find well from Incheon Airport; it was not too far. Also Hotel Sky was clean, so I thought it was really comfortable hotel. The room was lager than other Hotel. And Hotel Sky's staff was nice people: they was all kindly and friendly. I want to stay this Hotel when I go back to South Korea.

Stayed December 2008, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
  • Indonesian first
Rohnert Park, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2009

We took a room here because we needed a place to crahs when we arrived in the evening into Incheon Airport. This was the chepest that offered a shuttle and decent distance from aiport. The room was larger than most American rooms that I have spent time in for a fractionof the price. The accomadations were good enough, nothing exceptional. The staff was helpful enough the next day when we needed directions and help.

This place was WAY to far from Seoul as we found out the next day when we tried the spend the day in Seoul and make our way back. It took us at least 2 hours worth of travel time.

• Stayed January 2009, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
Bangkok
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2008

We needed clean Hotel for 1 Night staying before flying out of ICN.
We could find well known brand hotels very near Airport but it was pricey. I needed simply comfortable and clean Hotel for 1 night even it's not luxurious one.

I found Hotel SKY Information after some research and call to Hotel Reception directly for reservation, Actually the price was same as venere.com eventhough I made a book via Phone call. As the Hotel reception told me, I just asked to calling to Hotel SKY from the Information Desk when I arrive the airport. One of Hotel staff(maybe driver) came to pick me up to the Information Desk whereI made a call exactly! (Didnt need to go somewhere bus stop to take a bus) The front desk staff was courteous, she recognized me and welcoming!! Hallway was nice, Room was a bit small (We stayed deluxe Twin Room, there were 1 double bed and 1 single bed. that's why not enough space to keep all my luggages) Not bad if compare with the price. value of money in my opinion.

Stayed October 2008
SYDNEY
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2008

As we had an early flight out of Seoul, we chose to stay at the Hotel near airport.
after some reserch we decided to stay at Hotel SKY which located Airport Town square.
We guessed Airport town square must be just near Airport but it was taken 10mins by Hotel Van from Airport.
As I heard from Hotel Staff, city is not able to created inside 10km from Airport because of noise.
Anyway, it was ok we could arrive at Hotel easily by their shuttle.
It was not that big Hotel eventhough they have 88 rooms as indicated at their brochure.
Actually, we could see some of other hotels in that area but all of those seems small, Hotel SKY is the
most big one anyway except Hyatt(I've seen Hyatt on a way).
Front Desk staff were all welcoming, friendly. Hallway was looks great with red carpet. Lift decorated with
mirror all sides. Room was clean. 1 double bed, sofa, TV(more than 60 channels), refrigerator (with 2 bottle of
water).If you dont want to wast money for just lay-over staying, Hotel SKY is suitable.

• Stayed September 2008
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2008

Stayed for couple nights at hotel SKY prior to my connecting flight to United States. Quite comfy and clean room, modest price, and there are decent dining places for an airport-nearby-hotel. Recommended.

• Stayed September 2008
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
HotelSKY, Hotel SKY Customer Office Manager at Hotel Sky Incheon Airport, responded to this review, October 14, 2008
Thank you for staying at Hotel SKY 2MB. As you mentioned, there are quite nice dining places recommended but Not Macdonald in this area :) -by. Hotel SKY-Ahn YURI
ochard
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2008

I stayed this hotel 3days with my childrens, convenience to go airport by free shuttle, I was pleased to stay this hotel with childrens. located 10mins distance from airport by sfuttle, near from many restaurants and Mart.Nice if compare with price.

• Liked — easy to get airport by free shuttle within 10mins
  • Stayed June 2008, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 4 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
HotelSKY, Customer Service Manager at Hotel Sky Incheon Airport, responded to this review, October 5, 2008
Yes, There are plenty restaurants near Hotel. Some of those open 24hours, Guests are able to have a chance to enjoy the korean style pub at night. Lotte Mart is located 5mins distance by walk. Glad to hear that you were pleasure to stay at Hotel SKY. Thanks . by Hotel SKY- Ahn YURI
osaka
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2008

Hotel shuttle came to pick me up to airport . very convenienced ! actually hotel is a bit old but good location and nice staff. there were no english instruction for remotecontrol only korean ! but the front desk staff explained well they are all very friendly !! this hotel located in city and easy to get beach also by bus, we stayed 2 days this hotel. quite comfortable and convenience hotel it is.

• Liked — free shuttle service and friendly staff
  • Disliked — no pool
  • Stayed July 2008, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 2 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
Mr/Ms Lemontea12. Thank you for staying Hotel SKY and leave your valuable review here. As you mentioned, we provide free pick-up shuttle 24hours between Hotel and ICN Airport. Our front desk staff speaks well English, Japanese, French & Thai but for the remotecontrol, we will put English & Japanese Instruction as soon as possible for our multinational guests. Thank you. by. Hotel SKY- Ahn YURI

Been to Hotel Sky Incheon Airport? Share your experiences!