“Wonderful service!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Grand Hyatt Incheon

You added Grand Hyatt Incheon to your Saves list
Grand Hyatt Incheon
4.5 of 5 Hotel   |   208,Yeongjonghaeannam-ro 321beon-gil, Unseo-dong, Jung-gu, Incheon 400-340, South Korea (Formerly Hyatt Regency Incheon)   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Double Your Points
Ranked #2 of 88 Hotels in Incheon
Fort Worth
“Wonderful service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2014

We were offered this hotel by Korean Air since we had a 17 hour layover with 3 small children. We happily accepted and once arriving at the airport they directed us to an area to wait for the shuttle to the hotel. A nice surprise was that our dinner and breakfast buffet was included. It turned out to be an actual bus for the hotel and quickly filled with people from all over the world.

We waited in line to check in and the service was friendly and efficient. The woman at the desk told me that they were giving us two rooms so that everyone could have a bed and that they would be adjoining. This was another wonderful surprise after 2 weeks in China. They also said they would send a "baby bed" up to our room quickly. One room had a king and the other had 2 fulls. Our 7 & 4 year old girls were so excited to have their own room. Each room had a hot pot and 2 complimentary bottles of water. At check in they also told us when to check out so we would be able to catch the shuttle back in time to catch our flight.

We dropped our carry on bags in our room and headed down to the buffet. The food was fresh and amazing. They had a cake and gelato bar for dessert and that was our kids favorite part.

We used the hotel toiletries for showers, etc because we had checked our bags all the way through to America. The quality of those products was great. The beds were firm, but not uncomfortable. The free internet was incredibly fast.

In the morning we had the breakfast buffet with cooked to order omlettes and an amazing selection of other breakfast foods. We checked out and waited for the shuttle which took us right back to the airport in a matter of minutes.

The hotel has a lot of conference rooms, spa and even a casino. We didn't go in any of those areas, but I am sure they were as nice as the rest of the hotel. The staff was friendly and quite a few spoke English.

I highly recommend this Hyatt as we have stayed in many in America and the service was top notch.

Room Tip: We were on the 9th floor facing a construction area on the back part of the building. It got noisy a...
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
hyattregencyincheon, 매니저 at Grand Hyatt Incheon, responded to this review, March 28, 2014
Warm greetings from Hyatt Regency Incheon and thank you for your recent review on TripAdvisor!

We truly appreciate you taking the time to detail your experience, and it was very pleasant to read that you have enjoyed your stay with us that our associates provided you with a service which was up to your satisfaction.

Thank you once again for your valuable feedback, and we truly look forward to welcoming you again in the near future where we will do our best to exceed your expectations.

Marketing Communications Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (115)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2014

We only stayed here for one night as a quick stop over for a flight connection the next day. For this purpose, it couldn't have been better suited: A typical high class airport hotel, one of those places were you'd be the first on the planet to catch some spreading disease like bird flue or something as there's people from all over mingling in this one space. it felt a bit like the extension of "airport city", that place that all travelers spend so much time in which looks and feels (mostly) the same where ever you are. Saying that- it was very convenient for it as the shuttle bus was extremely convenient going straight from the terminal to the hotel and back with a ride of less than 5 minutes.

The hotel itself started to show its age but was still excellent quality and very clean and professionally managed. Actually- the indoor pool seemed to be almost obsessively clean with little mats even outside the edges of the pool which probably is a Korean thing. Speaking of- someone must have trained the spa attendants that westerners might not find the strange plastic slippers they offer you particularly hygienic (tinnea, anyone?) or stylish for that matter so they didn't force you into them. That's something the Japanese can learn from, we had been forced into those yuckie things all the time over there. What else is there to say? Very friendly, typical Asian check in and check out experience, comfortable mattress and one of those great Toto toilets which has a water spraying function to clean your backside- the latter alone deserves a mention. In the morning, we were able to observe one of the weirdest spectacles just out of our window when groups of people suddenly assembled and did something that looked like morning gymnastics outside. I suspect it was builders from the construction side next door doing their morning routine but to a westerner, the entire choreography just looked extremely funny and out of this world. If you stay here and get the chance to watch this, it's definitely worth getting up at 6am or so for!

Saying all that- I feel sorry for anyone staying here for any longer than we did, there's absolutely nothing there but the airport so you'd get dead bored by day 2 I'm sure!

Room Tip: Doesn't really matter I'd say- not much to see.
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
hyattregencyincheon, 매니저 at Grand Hyatt Incheon, responded to this review, March 25, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience on TripAdvisor.

We greatly appreciate your comments which assists us greatly in getting to know our guests and improving our services.

As you mentioned, We are loacated very conveniently nearby airport as the shuttle bus was extremely convenient going straight from the terminal to the hotel and back. We started to show the hotel age but was still excellent quality and very clean and professionally managed

However, we have duly noted your comments, which has been addressed with our relevant team members, to find ways to improve.

Thank you once again for your feedback, and we sincerely look forward to your next visit.

Warm Regards
Msiun Ha
Sydney, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2014

Stayed in this hotel on many occasions many times. During my stays, was faced with different scenarios, like if my flight leaves in the evening, so hotel staff were always letting me to checking out latter so I dont have to spent much time in the airport. Few times I were late for my flight, hotel stuff organised me transport immediately. Once my father was sick, so hotel staff immediately organised doctor appointment and transportation. Yes this hotel charging little bit higher(however sometimes they are offering discounts for hyatt members which makes price almost the same as neighbouring hotels) but the service that they are offering is excellent. Facilities such as gym and pool are also great, sauna also great, by providing steam and dry saunas, a lot of pilots are staying in that hotel, so in sauna there is chance to talk to captains of 747, 777 . I Stayed in many Hyatt hotels that includes Park Hyatts, Grand Hyatts etc., but this is actually one of the greatest ones.

Room Tip: I prefer rooms that has runway view
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for your great feedback! We are pleased to learn that you consider Hyatt Regency Incheon Great Hotel that offers excellent service.

We do look for forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

In the meantime, stay connected and if I can of further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Warm Regards,

Columbus, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2014

For an airport hotel, this is one of the best. Rooms and bathrooms are modern and clean. Gym is fully equipped, although it is a bit small. They are building a new section of the hotel next door so perhaps it will have a new gym with more room. Restaurant is pretty good and has a large selection. Only drawback is the prices are a bit inflated. Friday I purchased a day rate but the full rate for Friday was listed at $475! A bit ridiculous. Mini bar is stocked well although it could use a few more "healthy" options, food was all chips and candy.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

I stayed there one night as I was waiting for an intentional flight to the USA. The room was large, but very blue/green monotone. The furniture has 'okay', but could use some updating. The bed was hard as a rock, and the feather pillows did nothing for support. I found that the lounge and restaurant were the only things around and very pricy. The work out room was small and filled with older equipment. The airport shuttle was very convenient and free. There was construction next door, so I am hopeful that there will be more competition. For the price, I expected a little better.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
hyattregencyincheon, 매니저 at Grand Hyatt Incheon, responded to this review, March 11, 2014
Warm greetings from Hyatt Regency Incheon

Thank you very much for taking your time to leave a review on TripAdvisor!

We have duly noted your comments in regards to bed and feather pillows.
Please accept my apologies for the disappointment with the bed, and I have personally passed on your comments to our entire Housekeeping Team, and please be rest assured that we will rectify this problem as soon as possible

As for the price, we continually benchmark with other hotels in the city to ensure that our Hotel always remains competitive. Please kindly note that we are also suggesting many special offers through our brand site at incheon.regency.hyatt.com as well.

Thank you for taking the time to share your opinions with us and wish to continue serving you in the best way possible.

Burgess Hill, United Kingdom
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2014

The room was generally to a good standard, though a bit short of lighting. My real problem was being there for an early morning flight and not able to get either (European) tea or coffee in the room. I asked the concierge about room facilities but he did not seem to have a clue. I also complained at check out , but nobody seemed clear if this was oversight in my room, or normal. To add insult to injury, there only seemed to be a $30 breakfast unless you are a club member.
So, overall not good valve, even for an airport. My suggestion is to get up 10 minutes earlier and find somewhere else just a little further away but better value!

Adrian, Michigan
1,510 reviews 1,510 reviews
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2014

This hotel is a very nice property in a great location near the Incheon Airport. I had actually made a reservation at a different hotel and that somehow was not processed. Hence, I was forced to consider other options and, wanting to go with something known, I opted for this hotel. Their shuttle from the airport outside Gate 13 made it a very convenient choice as well. The lobby was extraordinarily nice and the front desk staff were very courteous and efficient. My checkin proceeded without any difficulty. My room was likewise quite spacious and comfortable. I had a very good night's sleep. The WiFi worked well allowing me to get some work done. The morning breakfast, while expensive (over ₩30,000) was complete with good hot and cold options. The biggest drawback to this hotel was the price. My rate was ₩275,000. Granted, the hotel was very nice but in my opinion this is too expensive, especially for a hotel in Incheon (as opposed to Seoul). While I enjoyed my stay, this will be beyond my company's budget and I am not likely to opt for this place again.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Warm greetings from Hyatt Regency Incheon.

Thank you very much for your valuable feedback posted on TripAdvisor and I am very much pleased to learn that your overall stay was 'Great'.

We have duly noted your comments in regards to price as well.
We have been offering many special promotions and you can find the current hotel packages and offers at incheon.regency.hyatt.com.

Once again, thank you for your valuable feedback, and we truly look forward to welcoming you again in the near future where we will do our best to exceed your expectations.

Best wishes
Marketing Communications Manager

Been to Grand Hyatt Incheon? Share your experiences!