“WOW” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Grand Hyatt Incheon

You added Grand Hyatt Incheon to your Saves list
Grand Hyatt Incheon
4.5 of 5 Hotel   |   208,Yeongjonghaeannam-ro 321beon-gil, Unseo-dong, Jung-gu, Incheon 400-340, South Korea (Formerly Hyatt Regency Incheon)   |
Hotel deals
Announcement
Join Hyatt Gold Passport®
Ranked #1 of 82 Hotels in Incheon
4.5 of 5 stars 673 Reviews
Auckland, New Zealand
“WOW”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013

Korean Air put my girls and I up at the Hyatt Regency when they changed our flight times. WOW is all I can say. I have stayed at many 5 star hotels all over the world but this was impressive. Service couldn't be faulted, the room's couldn't be faulted and the food couldn't be faulted. We were very tired when we arrived and so ordered room service. 3 x cheese burgers and fries. These were delivered silver service style. They arrived in a warmed trolley and the maid proceeded to lay the top as a table. We all got a plate with salad, a plate with the bun and meat/cheese, and 6 small dishes each filled with different sauces and pickles. Beautiful silver and linen napkins completed the table. We tired travelers only wanted a basic cheese burger before falling into bed! It was just amazing. The room's were beautiful. Huge, spotless with marble bathrooms. Free use of cotton robes and slippers. Breakfast the next morning was equal to the best I have had anywhere. The choice seemed unlimited and everything was presented, cooked and served beautifully. There was a free coach from the airport to the hotel every 15 minutes or so. We were so impressed by the Korean service (and airline) that we intend to return for a holiday in South Korea.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
hyattregencyincheon, Manager at Grand Hyatt Incheon, responded to this review, March 3, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your review further to your recent stay with us.
We are pleased to read your positive comments on our facilities and appreciate your feedback on ways to enhance our guests experiences in the future.

We will strive to maintain and continually enhance our product and service.

Hyatt Regency Incheon

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (98)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Singapore
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2013

Our last stop before flying out of Seoul after 8 days of Seoul/Skiing holiday. The hotel rooms are clean and we were giving our request of interconnecting door rooms. Very good for last minute packing before boarding early next morning. Service by the porters are very good. It is one of the better hotel which porters addressed the guests properly. However, the same cannot be said of the checking in process. Perhaps, we had checked in at the peak hour. The check-in counter is like a bus stop and the check-in guest officer does not smile and seems under stress.

The one major issue I had with the hotel is the type pillows provided in the rooms. There is only 1 pillow each and it is as flat as the pillow cover. When we requested for the "hard" or foam pillows, the housekeeping said that the hotel is running full capacity and hah no extra pillows available. My question is how expensive is a pillow that the hotel cannot store extra. For an airport hotel, sleep quality is very important and as such I had rated it lower as we all did not have a good sleep. It is not value for money for the amount that we had paid.

The hotel provided complimentary bus shuttle to airport which is 5 min drve away.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
hyattregencyincheon, Manager at Grand Hyatt Incheon, responded to this review, March 5, 2013
Greetings from Hyatt Regency Incheon

I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience with us.
Your comments and feedback have been duly noted and please rest assured that some improvement will be made in these areas.

I thank you once again for the time you have taken to share your thoughts and experience with us, and I look forward to welcoming you whenever your travels bring you back to Incheon.

Please do not hesitate to contact me directly or email me if I can be of any further assistance at patrick.verove@hyatt.com

Patrick Verove
Hotel Manager
Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2013

a Great Location Near Incheon Airport, and a Plus for Korean Air Travelers as they have a special counters for Check in Prior to you going to Airport.

I stayed there in a Honeymoon Package and was a lovely stay, me and my wife received Gifts as part of the package, The Dinner Buffet was lovely.

During my stay I dont know if its always there but we saw the United Nation foundation were selling dolls for a donation which my wife loved.

Free transport bus shuttle to Airport and with Easy Access to City Center by Express train from Incheon to Seoul Station for last day shopping.

I am going to come back again in my last 2 nights stay in Incheon this year.

I Actually stayed in December 2011.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
Greetings from Hyatt Regency Incheon.
We appreciate your review of our hotel on Trip Advisor.

It is a pleasure to know that you had enjoyed your stay at our hotel and on behalf of the hotel, we very much look forward to be of service to you in the future.

Marketing Commnications Manager
Maui, Hawaii
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2013

Me and my Family stayed at this Hotel on 25th December. We had decided to stay here as a layover for 1 night. Didn't know that we were gonna be staying in the most wonderful Hotel ever!!!
Service was really amazing. The rooms were SO clean. The Food was SO good. They had the breakfast laid out so beautifully. Really the Best. I am a Hyatt Gold Passport member and have stayed in many Hyatt's. This one is the BEST.
Thank you Hyatt Regency Incheon for making our stay so pleasant. Oh Thank you snow for falling right when my daughter wanted to play.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family

feedback on ways to enhance our guests experiences in the future.

Haifa, Israel
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

I decided to fly Korean Air so I could get a complimentary layover on the way back from Australia to Israel and so break my journey. I do the trip regularly but usually via Bangkok or Hong Kong. The Hyatt Regency was the surprise treasure that came with the layover. The hotel is impeccable, the service of the highest standard, the friendliness and helpfulness of the staff, without compare. My layover came with meal vouchers but I had no idea I was going to be staying in such a beautiful hotel and felt extremely underdressed when time came to go to dinner. I only travelled with carry-on luggage as my other luggage had been checked through. My relief was tangible when I saw that the hotel had thoughtfully set aside a section of a banquet hall for Korean Air passengers to dine. Everybody was dressed as casually as me! It was this attention to detail that I saw in everything in the hotel. Now all my flights to Australia will be with Korean Air so that I can not only overnight in Incheon but also spend a bit of extra time there to explore as well. Thanks Korean Air for making this possible. And thanks Hyatt Regency for providing such a comfortable stopover (despite some comments I have read, I found the bed VERY comfortable.)

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
hyattregencyincheon, Manager at Grand Hyatt Incheon, responded to this review, February 26, 2013
Greetings from Hyatt Regency Incheon.
We appreciate your review of our hotel on Trip Advisor.

Marketing Commnications Manager
London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

Korean Air on some flights put you up for a night near Incheon Airport. I've done this twice, both occasions I stayed at the Hyatt, i say its a little gem.

They treat you like a king! There is a charge for Wifi... BUT something they don't tell you is the bar by the casino offers it free when u buy a drink, so I'd do that.

Traveling by yourself? No worries, many do... If you're like me you will invite those eating alone to join you... I've had an awesome time with some random strangers, even hired the karaoke room with 2 other individual travellers I befriended.

Note... Korean air give you dinner and breakfast vouchers.. The dinner Buffett isn't the greatest as it just stays on heat trays, so be sure to get in there early if you wanna get it while its good. The breakfast though is awesome!

Plus swimmers & fitness freaks!! Pack your trunks and sports gear into your cabin baggage, as they have a great pool, spa, and gym on the 2nd floor. Awesome!!

• Stayed February 2013

We will strive to maintain and continually enhance our product and service.

Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013

The Hyatt Incheon is 5 minutes by free shuttle to Incheon Airport and makes an excellent stopover hotel (In fact, if it were in downtown Seoul, it would make an excellent business hotel as well!). STAY HERE if you are on a stopover and have a flight the next day!

The service was fantastic- calls for more bottled water and towels were promptly and generously met, room service took the exact 20 minutes as advised to come, housekeeping was punctual and efficient, the check-in process was easy and efficient without being cold and unfriendly as many business hotels tend to be.

We booked a one-bedroom suite for a party of 2 adults and 2 children, and a rollaway bed as well as cot were brought up quickly without fuss. We had access to the gold lounge, which offered a good complementary breakfast buffet, as well as canapes and wine in the evening. We had a great view of the snow-covered airport, which was fun for the kids. While the canapes were perhaps not to the taste for young ones (olives, cheese platter and roasted vegetable), we could order a couple of dishes as well (depending on what was offered that day), such as porridge or dim sum. This is a pretty new hotel, and the beds were firm, upholstery in the room as modern and new, the bathroom was wonderfully spacious.

Definitely the Go To hotel for stopovers, although anything longer might be difficult as there are no shopping or attractions nearby.

We left a winter coat in the closet upon check out, and rushed back from the airport to get it - the hotel had it nicely hung and waiting for us on the next airport shuttle out!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family

feedback on ways to enhance our guests experiences in the future.

Hyatt Regency Incheon

Been to Grand Hyatt Incheon? Share your experiences!