“Decent Place” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Pub
Mankato, Minnesota
“Decent Place”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

I have been living in Daejeon for almost 2 years and have been here a few times. It's not my favorite place to go but it's alright. Many foreigners really enjoy this place. I have been here a few times after football (soccer) matches and for parties. The few times I have ordered food here the owner forgot my order or put it in later than the others in my group. It's a bit frustrating. Other than that, the drinks are strong and cheap and the atmosphere isn't bad. You can pick your own music when there isn't an open mic night. They have a pool table and foosball table along with darts. The only other problem for me is that it is nearly on the other side of the city for me. I would go more if they had a slightly better location! I still recommend that you check it out though. The owner and workers are really nice.

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

• Indonesian first
Daejeon, South Korea
“My favorite bar in Daejeon”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013

Great atmosphere, excellent selection in music, nice people, decent food (albeit slightly pricy) and good service. Fussball table, pool, dart and many board games. Show many international sports events.

My favorite bar in Daejeon, I recommend it