“Not my thing” 3 of 5 stars

Singapore
19 attraction reviews
“Not my thing”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2013

The grounds are HUGE! It felt like a nature forest walk, a geography and history field trip all rolled into one.

I don't know if it's windy there all the time, but when we were there, it was freezing when the wind blew when we were in the shade.

We had a tour guide who explained the various rock features and how/why people carved the stones for use in the past. But honestly, I was bored after awhile. This place had rocks/stones galore. Considering that there are so many other things to see/do in Jeju, I would give this place a miss.

Visited October 2013

• Korean first
PRC
17 attraction reviews
“Not really enjoying”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

Too big n all along on yr own,

Some exhibits are not well maintained. Video inside seems not working. Unless you like stone, u may consider to skip and try others

Visited August 2013
7 attraction reviews
“Only if you're interested in history”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

If you are interested in the history and culture of Jeju island, and of Korea, then I would recommend spending an hour or two at this park. If you aren't, or are expecting something more exciting, skip it. For me, who lives in Korea and is already familiar with much of Korean history, I wish I had gone elsewhere. True to previous reviews, it was beautiful, but so is most of Jeju, and there are many other places more beautiful than the park itself.

Overall: if you don't care about the history behind the park, it's 2 hours of looking at rocks.

Visited August 2013
Balikpapan
4 attraction reviews
“Historical creature”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

Gimme a good information about korean people in the past. The wind were killing me! It would be better if you come not in the weather transition.

Visited March 2013
Gimhae, South Korea
15 attraction reviews
“Beautiful surroundings”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

My boyfriend and I just visited the Jeju Stone Park last weekend. The park is huge with lots to see! Plan to spend a couple hours here. The history and legends are so interesting and the sights are really gorgeous around the park. We took a taxi from Hamdeok Beach but were able to catch the bus very easily back to Jeju City for only 1,000 won. The only thing I'd suggest is making sure to eat before you get here or bringing food! They have a restaurant but it's closed and looks like it will be for a while. Other than that, really great park!

Visited November 2012