“Beautiful!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Guesthouse COOOOL

You added Guesthouse COOOOL to your Saves list
Guesthouse COOOOL
2.0 of 5 Hostel   |   9-15, Haeundaehaebyeon-ro 265beon-gil, Haeundae-gu, Busan, South Korea   |
Ranked #1 of 101 Specialty Lodging in Busan
Seoul, South Korea
“Beautiful!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2014

This place may be pricey for a hostel, but it is WELL worth it! It's so fancy and beautiful, It's nicer than my house! Luxury aside, the staff is amazing, the breakfast is delicious, the beds, bathrooms, and living areas are more than comfortable, and the location is perfect! Stay here!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
  • Korean first
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2014

hard to escape. I've touched by every details here. So spacious places, extreamly relaxed luxurious sofa, so nice and friendly manager, good matress, even u can find a toner n lotion of good quality at shower room. Every single equipment and goods here are luxurious. Actually i planned to move to another city today for business but i didn't, i couldn't. It's because today morning, i've got pop up in mind that i wanna give one good relaxation for me as a present here when i have delicious super breakfast . So i postponded all my schedule today. It is really worth it. I'm having so relaxed time at here~~!!! I'm afraid that this place would be so~~~popular.

Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
bandung
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2014

Ok.. honestly this place lil bit expensive at first but but but omg this place amazed me and beyond my imagination worth for every won I spent. I was staying there for 3 night and I experienced luxury services. Manager of this guest house really nice, lovely lady, she treated every guest very well, she personally served breakfast it was actually a simple breakfast such a toast and fried eggs but you can felt sincerity from her so for me it became high quality breakfast.
Place it self really clean with modern designed, glass window wall, comfortable common room you can relax at sofa or chit chat with other guest while looking out, this house have great view from haeundae area, big dorm and comfy bed, fast wifi, shoes locker, safety locker, toilet really clean and incredible bathroom. . It was sharing but still love it they eqquiped with everything shampoo, soaps, toothpaste, hair dryer, everything.. They put clean towels outside and inside bathroom for free you can use it anytime you need.
I was enjoying my stay in cooool guest house, I hope you also will have great experience.

Stayed April 2014, traveled solo
Austin, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2014

This place is really fantastic. There's a really great atmosphere, and the hostess is ridiculously accommodating. You get better service than if you stay at some 6 star ultra luxury resort. Its worth going to Busan an just to stay here. I can't recommended this place any more highly.

Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2014

I have stayed in guest houses and hostels all over the world, and this is by far the cleanest and most well-designed. The owner did all of the design herself, and it is sleek yet warm and welcoming. The "western" kitchen is very modern, and has every appliance you could ever need. The owner makes breakfast every morning, and it is delicious!! Eggs fresh from the market, gourmet bread from Japan; and french press coffee from Austrian beans. The bathrooms and showers rival those in upscale hotels, and are spotless. The various common areas are very comfortable and great for relaxing with friends or enjoying TV or music. Best of all, the location is one block from the beach!!!

I can't wait to return to Busan, simply so I can stay at this guesthouse!!!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
Hsinchu, T'ai-wan, Taiwan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013

Cooool guest house has the highest quality of the facilities and management . The lady owner is amazingly nice and friendly . she knows what does travels really wants as she was one of us too .

If you just wanna find a fine place to stay overnight , than here is possibly too expensive for you .

But if you wanna enjoying your stay than you definitely should come here ! it worth every penny you spend , trust me.

here is very clean and has all your needs like towers , hair dryer , shampoo , the best hostel free breakfast ever , personal lockers , 2 cabinets per person , full time air conditioning , Public computer( 27" I MAC !!! ) , etc ...

the facilities are already amazing for me once i checked in , and the lady owner was even more surprise me after ! she is soooooo nice and treat everybody just like a most precious friend .

I am not a easy A , but here is really blow my mind as my experience of all hostels . Superb !!

i definitely come back if i have chance visit Busan again ! Highly recommend to everyone !

Room Tip: there is female and male separate rooms , excellent !
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Daejeon, South Korea
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2013

I don't say these words easily and I've stayed at a lot of '5 star' guesthouses/hostels, but my experience here has been the best out of all of the luxury hostels I can compare it to.

First the place is spotless all the time. The design is superb. But what is really amazing is the small details. Things like the owner stocking the kitchen with things that are not-so-easy to find in Korea like Balsamic vinegar, and whole grain bread. Or the extra big screen T.V. in the kitchen, or plates, appliances, I could just go on.

the vibe in the guesthouse is good too. I was able to catch people gathering around the kitchen/dining table pretty much every night, even though it was not really packed when I stayed over the Chuseok (Korean thanksgiving) Holiday.

And the owner is one of the nicest people I met. Only one story can show this: I was looking for a hospital to go to and I was unsure about the university hospital because it was a holiday so I asked her to talk to the people on the phone. She didn't do just that but when she found out the closed early, she offered to take me to a specialist. She drove me there and back, really just a rare caring person that anyone would be lucky to meet while they are on the road.

Stayed September 2013, traveled solo

Been to Guesthouse COOOOL? Share your experiences!