“Tasty food and good service” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #210 of 1,685 Restaurants in Busan
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Description: Indian Restaurant approved by Busan Tourism Department and only Indian Restaurant owned by a Indian in Busan
Singapore, Singapore
“Tasty food and good service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2012

Suitable for us as we love to eat spicy food. Place is not crowded and the waiter provided very good service. He can even recommend us places for shopping!

Visited June 2012

• Korean first
Busan, Busan, South Korea
“Authentic Indian Food in Busan”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2012

I have been a regular at Shabana along with my family for the last 3 years. Food is great and the people are nice, prices are right. What more can one ask for in a restaurant.

• Visited May 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Hong Kong, China
“Not the Indian experience I was hoping for!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2011

This was the first Indian restaurant I visited in Busan. The food was average and the portions were small for the price. I was particularly disappointed with the surly attitude of the staff. The waiter served us as if he was doing us a favour! I won't be going back. Although this restaurant is on my doorstep I travel 40 minutes to two Indian restaurants that make the experience worth while!

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“Amazing food, great price, really nice people, and good service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2011

I went to Shabana with a friend of mine the other day, and we both absolutely stuffed ourselves for a mere ₩41,000 (at most other Indian restaurants I've been to in Busan that would never happen). Everything tasted authentic, and the Tandoori chicken was amazing. If you're picky about atmosphere you might not like the location and general feel of the restaurant as it does seem to be family operated and that means the occasional toddler running around, but I personally didn't mind at all since the meal was so satisfying and everything else was great. Give it a try next time you're near PNU!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Norway
“Nice Indian restaurant close to the beach”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2011

It has really nice Indian food and good service. The location is not that amazing, but that does not matter when the food is good! Highly recommended if you like Indian food.

Visited October 2011