“Great bakery!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Bakery
United States
“Great bakery!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

My wife found it in tripadvisor so we paid a visit since the hotel breakfast is simply a rip-off. What a great find! And it's really nice to sit outside for bread and tea/coffee when traffic is light. We went back again the next day for some cakes and they were great too! Will definitely visit it again if we are ever back to Marine-city.

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

• Korean first
Seoul, South Korea
“Awesome French patisserie in Korea”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

I've lived in South Korea for nine months now and Ops is by far the best bakery/dessert I've come across in this country. A friend and I shared two desserts from the case where you have to order (pricier items) that I would rank among the best desserts I've ever had (though I may just be suffering withdrawal from Western eateries after being in Korea for so long). I would highly recommend splurging on one of the more expensive cakes or individual desserts from the case.

I also bought some bread to bring home, and have to agree with others that though it's good for Korea it's not amazing. I had higher expectations for the bread after tasting the desserts.

(For anyone wondering we had the blueberry cheese pie - a lighter version of a cheesecake with a light pastry crust topped with lots of fresh blueberries - and the Da Vinci - a chocolate hazelnut mousse/ganache cake. Both were awesome!)

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Busan, South Korea
“So so bakery”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2013

This one is the most accurate bakery if you're looking for western baked good. Still, like the rest of Korea, no whole grain anything (even if labelled as such!) and everything is just a little "off the mark" to be great.

Visited January 2013
Copenhagen, Denmark
“Great cakes”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2013 via mobile

Great shops where sold great cakes, of course with good price, we could take away,too. The shop was easy to find on the nice street. Staffs could speak English,too.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Jecheon, South Korea
“Disappointed”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013

I was expecting more since it had high reviews.. I got five baked goods and I thought it was average

Visited December 2012