Going through the Colonie area, I was using Choice Hotels to spot a place to stay. It became a "Goldilocks and the three bears" kind of story. There were three price ranges; the highest was a hotel that has since jumped chains. Very nice, but way too much to spend just to sleep for a night, before getting back on the road. Then I went to the Econolodge next door. The woman at the desk was fine, but the hotel was a little more bare bones than even other Econolodges. So, I ended up here, and it was just right. The price was reasonable, my room was clean and comfortable, the breakfast more than adequate. I had a good stay. I am not going to heap superlatives at it, but if you want those, spend the extra $ and go up a notch. I would stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn Central Hotel Albany
- Quality Inn Central Hotel
- Quality Inn Albany
- Albany Quality Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Brand New Rooms Fall 2012. Complementary Deluxe Hot Breakfast Buffet featuring create your own waffles, eggs, sausage or bacon. Less than 5 minutes to Wolf Road Albany. Indoor heated pool, Jacuzzi & Fitness center . All rooms have microwaves, refrigerators, flat screens TV’s, coffee makers, hair dryers and iron/ boards. Located in the heart of Albany NY's shopping, entertainment and restaurant district. Delmonico's, Smokey Bones, Cheesecake Factory, P.F Changs, Olive Garden, Red Lobster, Macaroni Grill all minutes away! Complimentary Airport Shuttle to Albany International Airport. Conveniently located off of Interstate 87 & 90. Why pay more, we have it all!!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Venere, EasyToBook, Olotels, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Quality Inn Central reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.