We arrived late and found booking as expected. Desk staff were friendly. Room was clean, however it did smell of smoke especially in the bathroom, although it is a non-smoking room. For an overnight stay it was fine.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn Albany Airport Hotel Albany
- Red Roof Inn Albany Airport Hotel
- Red Roof Inn Albany
- Albany Red Roof Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Albany is the capital city of New York State, located at the southern gateway to the magnificent Adirondacks and the northern edge of the scenic Hudson River Valley. Vermont and Western Massachusetts are less than an hour's drive away, we're midway between Syracuse and New York City along the New York State Thruway. At Red Roof Inn Albany Airport, we're proud of our city and its heritage, and want to make your stay here as comfortable as possible. We offer Wi-Fi Internet connectivity in all guest rooms, voice mail in all guest rooms, elevator service, and the convenience of exterior corridors. Take advantage of our meeting facilities, our proximity to nearby restaurants, pick-up and drop off laundry service, discounts at local fitness facilities, and our pet-friendly hospitality! When coming to New York's capital district, enjoy our convenient, remodeled Red Roof Inn Albany Airport, your best economy lodging choice in New York's capital district! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Red Roof Inn, Tingo, Orbitz, EasyToBook, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Red Roof Inn Albany Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.