“Anne Marie Thank You” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #20 of 49 Hotels in Albany
South Lyon, Michigan
“Anne Marie Thank You”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

We had a wonderful stay at this hotel and when we went to the lobby for coffee Anne Marie was warm and pleasant even though the weather had been rainy. The room was clean and the air worked fine. Having Dunkin Donuts next door was nice for a morning bagel.

Thanks again Anne.

Room Tip: This place was close to all the things travelers need.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Redroofinn112, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Albany Airport, responded to this review, July 3, 2013
Thank you for taking time to write our property a Trip Advisor post! At Red Roof Inn we pride our self on providing our guests with comfortable, clean and affordable rooms with great service.

I am always delighted to hear such great things about our hotel and staff, we try extremely hard. I do hope you get a chance to stay with us again when your travel plans bring you to Albany.

Thank you again for writing a post about your positive experience at our property! I will be sure to share your words with the staff. We look forward to seeing you in your future travels!

i0112@redroof.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013 via mobile

I have to travel to the Albany area frequently for family issues and I'm always amazed of the price the very mundane, average chain hotels in the airport area charge, even the Airbnb hosts want a lot of money. My cousin who travels with her cat recommended this Red Roof Inn. It is half what the others charge with everything I need, a place to sleep and shower. Why pay for a pool, exercise room, overpriced restaurant or bar, business center, etc if you aren't even going to use them? Lots of places to eat and drink within walking distance, even one with an outdoor patio and live music. No problem with anybody's pets, no smell in the room, just a nice non pretentious place to save some $$$. And to top it off, the staff is incredible and act like they care that you like their hotel. Sorry, Hilton, but this a way better value for the money.

• Stayed June 2013
Redroofinn112, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Albany Airport, responded to this review, June 17, 2013

I am delighted that you fell that are staff is the best in the area. We do honestly care and it is very much appreciated when thsi is noticed by our guest. It is good to receive the positive feedback. I am always delighted to hear such great things about our hotel, we try extremely hard. I do hope you get a chance to stay with us again when your travel plans bring you to Albany.

New York City
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

The hotel was recently renovated and all the rooms are new. This is a great value for the price! New everything and the rooms feel much newer and cleaner. Would highly recommend. Convenient and good for your budget.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Redroofinn112, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Albany Airport, responded to this review, June 5, 2013

I am delighted that you enjoyed our newly renovated room. It is good to receive the positive feedback. I am always delighted to hear such great things about our hotel, we try extremely hard. I do hope you get a chance to stay with us again when your travel plans bring you to Albany.

Vermont
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

Great customer service! I had to change my reservation date after an auto accident left me unable to fly back to Albany. The Inn assured me that there would be no problem in cancelling the original return overnight...and I was to call when I was able to fly home. I let them know the day before I was ready to fly again, and the room awaited me upon my return. Good price, good service. I've just made reservations for tomorrow night! Crazywoman

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

First, let me say I hope you are fine from the accident and that I am delighted that we provided you with such great service. It is good to receive the positive feedback. I am always delighted to hear such great things about our hotel, we try extremely hard. I am glad that you are coming back to stay with us. Safe travel.

Massachusetts
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2013 via mobile

Remodel ed king suites are very comfortable with refrigerator and microwave, wood floors and nice work area. Nice big flat panel . For short stay, you can't beat it for the Price. I didn't experience any of the negatives mentioned in some of the other reviews. Granted, it is not the omni, but serves the purpose of a clean bed and a hot shower with a few extras. Good location for restaurants Would stay again.

• Stayed May 2013
Redroofinn112, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Albany Airport, responded to this review, May 28, 2013

I am delighted that we provided you with such great service and that you enjoyed our newly renovated room. It is good to receive the positive feedback. I am always delighted to hear such great things about our hotel, we try extremely hard. I do hope you get a chance to stay with us again when your travel plans bring you to Albany.

Liverpool, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

I travel 2-3 nights a week and had been staying in about 6 different hotels in the Albany Area. Years ago, I had stayed at this Red Roof and felt it was just OK. Well, a few monts ago, I had to stay for 4 nights and was looking to save some money. Red Alert!!!....This Red Roof has had a Major Transformation with the Redesign of all the rooms. I usually work with my laptop and the Business King room has a very funtional desk, large King comfortable bed, Flatscreen TV with free HBO, Powerful Shower (I like that), Fridge, Microwave, great Air Conditioner, etc etc etc..The night desk manager Tony always greets me by name, makes me feel welcome, and is always there to respond to any need I have. The morning staff always have a great smile on their face and their cheerfulness gives a great start to the day. There is complimentary coffee to help give that extra boost...By Far, the Best Bang for your Buck!!! Bar None!!!

Room Tip: Get the Business King....It is well worth the extra money!
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business

I am delighted that we continue to provided you with such great service that you remain a loal customer and that you enjoy our newly renovated rooms. It is good to receive the positive feedback. I am always delighted to hear such great things about our hotel, we try extremely hard. I thank you for staying with us time after time when your travel plans bring you to Albany.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013 via mobile

I really enjoyed my stay. Plenty of good restaurants near by, Red Lobster, Olive Garden... Coffee shop. All rooms have microwaves and mini refrigerator. The best rate for your money. Looking to return sometime in the near future.

• Stayed May 2013
Redroofinn112, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Albany Airport, responded to this review, May 22, 2013

I am delighted that we provided you with such great service. It is good to receive the positive feedback. I would like to point out that we only have micro/fridges in our Superior King and Deluxe Doubles rooms. If you reserve a standard king or double that amenity is not included. I am always delighted to hear such great things about our hotel, we try extremely hard. I do hope you get a chance to stay with us again when your travel plans bring you to Albany.

i0112@redroof.com

Been to Red Roof Inn Albany Airport? Share your experiences!