“Hampton Inn's Lovely People” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hampton Inn Albany - Wolf Road (Airport)

Save Saved
You added Hampton Inn Albany - Wolf Road (Airport) to your Saves list
Hampton Inn Albany - Wolf Road (Airport)
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   10 Ulenski Dr, Albany, NY 12205   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Double Your Points!
Ranked #14 of 49 Hotels in Albany
LOS Angeles, United States
“Hampton Inn's Lovely People”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

Our stay at the Albany Hampton Inn was lovely. We were treated like honored family members. Everyone was helpful and friendly. The facilities were clean and fresh. Breakfast was enjoyable and the cookies delicious.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Sasha S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Albany - Wolf Road (Airport), responded to this review, June 5, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

You are Family when lodging with us at the Hampton Inn, Wolf Rd! I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us including our warm and friendly Staff, breakfast, and delicious cookies! We look forward to your return when visiting the Albany area.

Sasha Sinishtaj

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
West Palm Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

Very clean hotel. Friendly front desk, quick check-in. Clean nicely furnished rooms very close to Albany, NY airport. Would definitely stay again when traveling to the area. Close to many restaurants.

• Stayed May 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your feedback on your recent stay with us! I am pleased to hear that your stay was enjoyable and that we provided a friendly, speedy check-in. Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn, Wolf Rd. We love having you here!

Essex, Vermont
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

I always choose the Hampton Inn when on the road. I have never been disappointed. This location is close to restaurants and shopping. James at front desk was very helpful and always smiling. I left behind some important articles and received a call back the next day. Sherrie from housekeeping promptly mailed the items to my home.
This hotel is immaculate and the customer service above expectations. Thank you.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for choosing Hampton Inn's as your first choice! I am elated to hear that our Guest Service was exceptional and that James and Sherry were friendly and efficient. We hope to see you soon!

Bronx, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

Group trip- April 26-28,2013.
Coordinated trip for a large group(25 rooms). Received no complaints from my group. The rooms were very clean and bright. Front desk personnel were very attentive. Our group arrived a little before normal check in time. Not all the rooms were ready for check in. Luciano(I think that is his name -staff) was on the floor readying the rooms for check-in. I asked him to clean some rooms assigned to my group to speed up our check in process. He did this with a smile. He was very helpful.
The breakfast had a variety of food both hot(eggs, waffles, oatmeal, bacon, sausage) and cold items(Danish, bread, cereal, yogurt, fruit). The breakfast staff worked very hard to keep the breakfast area food replenished. There were a lot of people in the hotel this weekend. But the appearance and cleanliness of the breakfast area as well as the whole hotel was kept up. Coffee and tea were always available in the lobby. Cookies were available about 5 pm. Give kudos to the entire staff working at this Hampton location. Thanks Jerry(manager) for mailing that item to me that was left by someone in my group. Thanks for the hospitality.

Room Tip: no restaurant on site but a really good fish place(walkable) about 2 blocks from the hotel and altho...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Valued Guest,

I am delighted that our entire Staff was able to accommodate your Group's needs and that the rooms and breakfast were to your liking. I will definitely share your kind feedback with my Team and we hope that you choose us again while visiting the Albany area.

San Jose, California, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2013

I stayed two separate nights at this hotel. I used my AAA discount. I arrived late and it was nice to be able to call the shuttle service to pick me up. I had a nice clean room on the 5th floor with a very comfortable bed. Had breakfast at the hotel before I left. I also stayed at this location when I needed to catch an early flight. I needed to have a ride to the airport at 4:30am. Shuttle service was available that early. The front desk packed a to-go breakfast, very thoughtful. Coffee was ready also.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dear Valued Guest,

We are happy to provide complimentary shuttle service to our Guests and I am glad to hear that you are pleased with our services. We hope to see you again while visiting the Albany area.

Milwaukee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013

The Hampton on Wolf road is convenient to the Airport as well as many restaurants within walking distance of the hotel. It's set back a bit from Wolf road which is nice so the room I was in was very quiet - on the fourth floor. The first room I was in had a noisy HVAC unit but they moved me to a new room. The rooms are a bit dated but everything was clean and the bed was comfortable. The whole staff that I came in contact with was very friendly, from the cleaning people to the front desk. I would recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: I normally like to stay on higher floors due to noise but I wouldn't have minded being in the lo...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Dear Valued Guest,

I am happy to hear that you had a pleasant stay in our quiet, comfortable rooms and that our entire Staff was friendly. Thank you for choosing Hampton Inn, Wolf Rd and we hope you stay with us again soon.

New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013

Good value.
Well maintained property even with high traffic.
Central location to restaurants and shopping.
Helpful check-in
Good desk chair.
Room AC would run for less than two minutes and then cycle down for several minutes.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your feedback. I am glad that your overall stay was sufficient and we do hope you will stay with us again while in the Albany area.

Sasha Sinishtaj

Been to Hampton Inn Albany - Wolf Road (Airport)? Share your experiences!