“I love the Hamptons” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hampton Inn Albany - Wolf Road (Airport)

Save Saved
You added Hampton Inn Albany - Wolf Road (Airport) to your Saves list
Hampton Inn Albany - Wolf Road (Airport)
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   10 Ulenski Dr, Albany, NY 12205   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Double Your Points!
Ranked #14 of 49 hotels in Albany
North Hero
“I love the Hamptons”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

I always choose the Hampton Inn when on the road. I have never been disappointed. This location is close to restaurants and shopping. James at front desk was very helpful and always smiling. I left behind some important articles and received a call back the next day. Sherrie from housekeeping promptly mailed the items to my home.
This hotel is immaculate and the customer service above expectations. Thank you.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
Sasha S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Albany - Wolf Road (Airport), responded to this review, June 5, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for choosing Hampton Inn's as your first choice! I am elated to hear that our Guest Service was exceptional and that James and Sherry were friendly and efficient. We hope to see you soon!

237 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Bronx, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

Group trip- April 26-28,2013.
Coordinated trip for a large group(25 rooms). Received no complaints from my group. The rooms were very clean and bright. Front desk personnel were very attentive. Our group arrived a little before normal check in time. Not all the rooms were ready for check in. Luciano(I think that is his name -staff) was on the floor readying the rooms for check-in. I asked him to clean some rooms assigned to my group to speed up our check in process. He did this with a smile. He was very helpful.
The breakfast had a variety of food both hot(eggs, waffles, oatmeal, bacon, sausage) and cold items(Danish, bread, cereal, yogurt, fruit). The breakfast staff worked very hard to keep the breakfast area food replenished. There were a lot of people in the hotel this weekend. But the appearance and cleanliness of the breakfast area as well as the whole hotel was kept up. Coffee and tea were always available in the lobby. Cookies were available about 5 pm. Give kudos to the entire staff working at this Hampton location. Thanks Jerry(manager) for mailing that item to me that was left by someone in my group. Thanks for the hospitality.

Room Tip: no restaurant on site but a really good fish place(walkable) about 2 blocks from the hotel and altho...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Valued Guest,

I am delighted that our entire Staff was able to accommodate your Group's needs and that the rooms and breakfast were to your liking. I will definitely share your kind feedback with my Team and we hope that you choose us again while visiting the Albany area.

San Jose, California, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2013

I stayed two separate nights at this hotel. I used my AAA discount. I arrived late and it was nice to be able to call the shuttle service to pick me up. I had a nice clean room on the 5th floor with a very comfortable bed. Had breakfast at the hotel before I left. I also stayed at this location when I needed to catch an early flight. I needed to have a ride to the airport at 4:30am. Shuttle service was available that early. The front desk packed a to-go breakfast, very thoughtful. Coffee was ready also.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo

Dear Valued Guest,

We are happy to provide complimentary shuttle service to our Guests and I am glad to hear that you are pleased with our services. We hope to see you again while visiting the Albany area.

Milwaukee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013

The Hampton on Wolf road is convenient to the Airport as well as many restaurants within walking distance of the hotel. It's set back a bit from Wolf road which is nice so the room I was in was very quiet - on the fourth floor. The first room I was in had a noisy HVAC unit but they moved me to a new room. The rooms are a bit dated but everything was clean and the bed was comfortable. The whole staff that I came in contact with was very friendly, from the cleaning people to the front desk. I would recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: I normally like to stay on higher floors due to noise but I wouldn't have minded being in the lo...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Dear Valued Guest,

I am happy to hear that you had a pleasant stay in our quiet, comfortable rooms and that our entire Staff was friendly. Thank you for choosing Hampton Inn, Wolf Rd and we hope you stay with us again soon.

New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013

Good value.
Well maintained property even with high traffic.
Central location to restaurants and shopping.
Helpful check-in
Good desk chair.
Room AC would run for less than two minutes and then cycle down for several minutes.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your feedback. I am glad that your overall stay was sufficient and we do hope you will stay with us again while in the Albany area.

Merrimack, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013

This stay was relaxing. No worries or cares. The staff was helpful and courteous. I travel to the Albany area frequently and usually stay at this Hampton Inn unless it is full. For the price it is a quality hotel. Would definitely stay again. This stay, although it was short, it was all that I expected. Located close to stores and restaurants. I highly recommend it.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo

Dear Valued Guest,

I am glad that you found your stay to be relaxing and enjoyable and that you always choose us while in the Albany area. We hope to see you again in the near future and it is always a pleasure having you here!

Liberty, NY
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013

I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone. The service is wonderful and the staff is very willing to make sure you are taken care of. The rooms are very clean and well taken care of. The wifi works well and is easy to access. The bathroom is stocked well and when I asked for extra towels they were brought right away.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your kind compliments on our welcoming and caring Staff that attended to your needs and that you found our Wi-fi easliy accessible. We hope that you choose the Hampton Inn, Wolf Rd again while visiting the Albany area.

Sasha Sinishtaj

Been to Hampton Inn Albany - Wolf Road (Airport)? Share your experiences!