“Always A Favorite!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Takeout, Late Night, Dessert
Albany, New York
“Always A Favorite!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012

Great food and great service make coming here a pleasure. You would never know that you're in a mall!

Visited May 2012

Georgia
“Still great cheesecake!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

The staff was very good and attentive with our party of eight. The menu is very large and had something for everyone. I usually get a salad and I was not disappointed. The place is clean and the decor is inviting. The selection of cheesecakes is very large here and it took a while to make a selection. I was happy with my selection and took half to go!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Gansevoort, New York
“5 STARS!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2012

I have never before eaten at The Cheesecake Factory and decided to go to Colony Center to do some shopping with my daughter. On the way out, as it was her birthday I treated her to a meal at The Cheesecake Factory. O M G...the food...out of this world...and for dessert we split a slice of the lemon raspberry cheesecake...decadence in each bite! I can't say enough about the food at this restaraunt! If you are in the Albany area, please go out of your way to dine here, you won't be disappointed!!!! XO LA :-)

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Bishops Stortford, United Kingdom
“Lovely food and service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2012

Sat outside in the sunshine and thoroughly enjoyed the meal - great selection of food, arrives promptly. Service very good. Recommended.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Schenectady, New York
“Huge menu, great service, yummy food at a good price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2012

My dining companion convinced me to return to the Cheesecake Factory in Colonie Center with her report of a terrific salad off the "Skinnylicious" menu. "How can they make it taste so good with so few calories?" she wondered. So we arrived for Friday lunch at 11, when they open, and I tested it for myself. We requested a booth, so the hostess seated us in the back, away from the noise and glitz of the bar area. The Skinnylicious Pear and Endive Salad is indeed a marvel for 460 calories. A similar salad on the main menu is 1350 calories. I suspect the secret is the Skinnylicious dressing, which seemed no deprivation to me. The salad is full of nice fresh veggies, feta cheese crumbles, organic dried cranberries, fresh pear pieces, and pulled-apart pieces of chicken (tender, not one bit of gristle or fat) rather than a big slab poised on top of the greens. I always hate having to cut up the slab of chicken on similar salads in other places, so it was nice to have this job already done in the kitchen, and it didn't matter that I got probably less chicken meat than the slab would represent. Every mouthful was delicious! Of course, I had to undo any low-calorie benefit by ordering the factory hot chocolate (freshly made from scratch, a large glass topped with whipped cream) and a slice of the lemoncello cake (nicely set up by fresh strawberry slices). The meal came with good warm crusty bread. My friend ordered the turkey sandwich, which she reported had fresh turkey and lots of lettuce and thick red tomato slices. Our waiter was perfectly attentive, happy to bring us boxes and bags for leftovers, and good-looking to boot. I am not going to let years pass by before I visit again.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere