“Another great weekend” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 49 Hotels in Albany
Fayetteville, NY, United States
“Another great weekend”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2013

We choose this hotel because its location near a meeting site. When staying we invite family members to join us and the hotel has served as a great site for our get-togethers. We especially enjoy the breakfast onsite.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Parkville, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2013

I had stayed 7 days in another Hilton Brand Hotel Downtown and decided I had to move due to lack of Maintenance and Cleanliness.
I moved to this place and I was shipped out two days later, TOO BAD! I loved this place from the moment I walked in. Security is a priority, You can't go to a floor without having a room card. And the rooms are Clean well maintained, The Breakfast is great. Go ahead and pay the $3 for the upgrade to Breakfast. WORTH IT! The food was 4 stars in the Recovery Room, TV's galore and Right in front of me was the MIZZOU game on one screen and the Oklahoma State Game on another. I was set.
There are lots of walking distance places to see and the Med center across the street. Only issue I had was the couple next door yelling at midnight. I had a 3 AM alarm and didn't need that. call to the desk a ring on their phone with what I am guessing was a GO TO SLEEP or get out call and the place was serene.
Nice place. I will be traveling to Albany again real soon.. I already have my hotel picked out. Thanks guys for a great place to stay. I'LL BE BACK!

OH WAIT The mattresses are adjustable. Sweet ... to make it firm or soft. GREAT IDEA!

Room Tip: Pick a room any room. The double queens aren't spacious but workable. I would rate the spa but n...
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Chicago, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2013

Everything (service and room) was great, just wished shuttle service was available (even if a fee was required) for other than airport, bus and train stations. The Recovery Room, on-site restaurant, was very reasonably priced with great chicken tenders, chili, burgers, deep-fried pickles...yum!

Brockville, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013

We were just stopping in Albany en route to our final destination. We were pleasantly surprised to with this hotel. So clean, modern, overall relaxing feel to the place. Great amenities! The restaurant was fantastic, we ordered room service as well and were pleasantly surprised by the cost. When we looked out our hotel window the view inspired us to tour the city the next day, wonderful! We will most certainly be back :)

Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013

My family stayed here last weekend while my dad had surgery at Albany Medical Center. The hotel is very clean, and the staff are SUPER friendly and professional. We weren't sure what day my dad would be released from the hospital, and the front desk informed us that we didn't have to cancel a room until 6:00 pm on the day before. Their policies are very flexible for guests with family in the hospital. There is also a phenomenal breakfast served daily, plus a Starbucks and a sports bar inside the hotel and a Panera and CVS Pharmacy just a short one-minute walk away. The fitness room is small but clean. There is also a shuttle to and from the airport. A+ all the way with this hotel.

Levittown, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

Hilton Garden Inn in Albany is a great place to stay, whether on business or vacation. Everything is clean, staff is friendly and rooms are extremely comfortable! I stay here whenever I am on business in Albany and have always had a great experience,

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

New York City, New York
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2013

Stayed at many HGI and this was the most disappointing from check in to check out. The check in staff was not that friendly, stand offish is how I would describe her. We could not find a spot to park in the hotel parking lot at check in or when we returned from dinner. The number if spots they have are less than half the number of rooms. I am at the second highest reward level of the Hilton brand and we were staying a Saturday night checking out Sunday and the same front desk person refused a late check out for an extra 30 minutes. As a frequent guest you would expect certain courtesies when you are loyal to a brand and this hotel failed in that regard. I will not stay here again.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Albany Medical Center? Share your experiences!