“Great Pizza” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Delivery
Bedford, Virginia
“Great Pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

We stopped at this pizzeria and got a pizza to go. It was one of the best pizzas that I've had in a long time. The staff was friendly , the price was reasonable and the pizza was great! I would go back here the next time we are in the area. You really need to try this place. It's not fancy, but the pizza is fantastic.

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Bangor, Maine
“Take out is best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2013

This is a busy place with great food and not much ambience. I had what might be the best meatball sub I've ever had. Food is prepared quickly by a busy staff,
In spite of how busy they were when I stopped in, they were polite and patient. I'll be back next time I come through Albany.

• Visited May 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Fastest delivery service around”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2012 via mobile

We have been eating their pizza for years. It is your average pizza - nothing special. It tastes good - not AWESOME. We love the fast delivery service so that's why we get it from there. Truthfully, I have no complaints.

• 3 of 5 stars Food
New York City, New York
“I'm a regular”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2012 via mobile

I just love Little Anthony's. I go often for their vegan pizza and subs. It's great to have in Albany. I've also had their regular pizza before. Is it the best I've ever had? No. But it's quite good, consistent with my values, and I enjoy the quick and friendly service. The prices are competitive - especially the lunch special on slices. I recommend the shop to vegans and meat eaters alike and will continue to give them my business.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Milton, NY
“Do Take Out”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2012

We were in a hurry and heard there was great pizza at Little Anthony's. Well, the pizza was fine, but we had to eat there. It was loud, dirty, no wait staff, soda in bottles or cans, paper plates. Looked like most of the business was take home - wish we could have. The environment for eating in, even when in a hurry, was not good.

• Visited May 2012