“Good seafood !” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Montreal, Canada
“Good seafood !”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

We were a large group and we all served on a timely basis. I had a grilled swordfish which I had for the first time. I really enjoyed the fish as it was cooked just right. Salad bar had a good selection and all was fresh and tasty. Really enjoyed the cheese there as well.

• 4 of 5 stars Food

“Loud, loud, loud”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013 via mobile

I don't know if all the restaurants are extremely noisy but this is the second one I've tried and you had a hard time talking to the person across the small table. To add to the so so rating was the fact that their "signature" prime rib was cold and the vegetables were over cooked and tasteless. Try some place else.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
New York
“Disappointing”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2013

We had dinner in the tavern area. We ordered our usual for dinner. I had the baked haddock and my husband had the hawkeye grill. The fish entree
is topped with browned breadcrumbs. This time it was loaded with breadcrumbs, a few too many for me! Underneath the breading my fish was undercooked (translucent) and lukewarm but was in a scolding hot casserole dish. This would have been fine if the fish was cooked thru and warm. My husband's entree wasn't up to par either. The beef was tough and chewy. An overall disappointment.

• 2 of 5 stars Food
Albany, New York
“Best Steak Best Salad Bar”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013

The place is a little pricey but worth it. BEST salad bar in the area, its not big, and only has vegetables for a salad and has cheese and bread, but everything is so FRESH.
Steaks are very good and cooked the way you ask, reservations are required on weekends or you might wait for an hr or so but worth the wait,

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Durham, North Carolina
“OK but I was disapointed”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013

From the reviews I expected better. I chose it because I was staying on Wolf road and had been driving for two days, it was close to my hotel. The salad bar was good and they have hot whole grain bread as well. I ordered the lobster casserole with tenderloin filets. The steak was good but for 28 day aging not spectacular. The lobster was over cooked, tough and chewy Not worth the $30+ price..

• 3 of 5 stars Food