“Fabulous Meal!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #187 of 598 Restaurants in Albany
Cuisines: Eclectic
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Washington Ave
Transit: Public Bus Stop located near main entrance.
Description: fondue
Glastonbury, Connecticut
“Fabulous Meal!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2012

First of all - ask for Laura to be your server. She has great suggestions and does everything just right. We had all 4 courses, and left very satisfied, not overly full. Everything was delicious, especially the chocolate fondue for dessert. Our table was very private. We had a perfect two hour dinner!

• Visited June 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Schenectady, New York
“Wonderful Date Place!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2012

My husband and I went to the Melting Pot for his birthday dinner. I love the way the tables are laid out. Every table has a sense of privacy. The server was very knowledgeable about how the menu and dining experience worked. The food was excellent. The only note I have is to plan on a 2+ hour dining time if you are having the full dinner.

• Visited May 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Troy, New York
“Absolutely Amazing!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2012

As a Chef there is nothing like having your dinner made from fresh ingredients and thats what you get from "The Melting Pot". This was Fondue done right. Our server, Casey was amazingly efficient, patient, and funny. The atmosphere and decor was great and very contemporary. Every employee we came in contact with treated us like we were the only guest in the restaurant. The Manager was professional but welcoming and even helped clear the table, I like that!! The dinner was entertaining and very filling. We left full, happy and absolutely entertaining. Well done!!

• Visited March 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Albany, New York
“Fondue Fun!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2012

My fiancé and I LOVE the Melting Pot. Some people dislike the concept of cooking their own food when they go out... but we enjoy the experience. I highly recommend the Spinach & Artichoke cheese fondue. So far, it has been our favorite. I was pleasantly surprised by a buffalo chicken selection in the entree course. While I've tried a few of the different dessert chocolates, I still find the original (chocolate with peanut butter) to be my favorite. This isn't a once-a-week type of restaurant... but one to go to when you feel in the mood to sit and chat for a while.

Visited February 2012
New York
“Fondue for You!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2012

This is a dining experience so plan accordingly. Expensive for the area and location. Atmosphere is very nice. Service was excellent. Make sure you have the chocolate fondue for dessert. Save room!!

Visited June 2011