“Great Staff” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #30 of 49 Hotels in Albany
New York City, New York
“Great Staff”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

We stayed here Saturday July 19th and it was great. Basically Albany was sold out of hotel rooms and by the time I booked ours they only had smoking rooms available online. We don't smoke so I wasn't thrilled but we needed a place to stay. When I checked in the front desk woman was super friendly and went to confirm that I wanted a smoking room. I told her if she had a nonsmoking room available we would prefer it but I knew they were packed. Well she found a nonsmoking room for me and it was clean and looked like the bathroom was just redone. I would def recommend this hotel. Checking out I again ran into friendly staff even when I had to bug them to go back to the room after checking out because I forgot my phone. The front desk staff was nothing but nice and that made our stay wonderful!!!

Stayed July 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2014 via mobile

Very nice check in. Needed room on first floor due to back problems. Asked the day before by phone for a room with a fridge. Put on list. Arrived at 4 pm on a Friday and felt very welcome. Given a nice plain room ( large) with two double beds, first floor near entrance and with refrigerator. Basic bathroom with plenty of towels and soap and nice shampoo. Hair dryer, ironing board, new iron. Large chest of drawers to unpack in and plenty of hangers. Regular old style tv that had a nice picture with 100 channels and HBO. Free fast internet. Free parking. Only complaint was funky smell in hallway. Room was fine but my wife said she could smell it. Went across the street to CVS and bought Frebreeze and smell was gone. Incredible deal. Booked on Hotwire for $46 night. As nice and larger than other hotels we've stayed in for the Saratoga Jazz Festival. Saratoga motels start at $200 night. It took exactly 25 minutes from Saratoga performing arts center to our hotel. Saved about $500 total over 3 nights. Would recommend to anyone that's not used to 4+5 star hotels at $250 night. Basic but had everything we needed. Great location! Lots of resteraunts and plaza across the street.

• Stayed July 2014

Been to Days Inn Albany SUNY? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Albany SUNY

Address: 1230 Western Ave, Albany, NY 12203
Location: United States > New York > Albany
Ranked #30 of 49 Hotels in Albany
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Albany SUNY 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Days Inn Albany SUNY reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Albany Guilderland Hotel Albany
Albany Days Inn

If you own or manage Days Inn Albany SUNY, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.