Hello,i just wanted to review cocca's in colonie. I booked room 41 weeks ahead of time to have a nice night out with my wife. When we arrived at the hotel it seemed nice. Check in was fairly quick and easy. My wife and I then went to our room. When we got in there, the jacuzzi was still running and the floor was soaking wet. The carpet was very squishy and there was food on the floors. The woman at the desk was able to switch our room, but the whole reason for scheduling the room we did was the heart shaped jacuzzi. We are both very disappointed in this establishment. We were not even offered anything to make up for the mess up and the fact we didn't get to enjoy the heart shaped jacuzzi.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Exit 24 off I-90 & Exit 2E off I-87, Hot Waffles for Breakfast,AAA Approved & walking distance to Colonie Center Mall, Sears,Macy's, Barnes & Noble, LL Bean, Regal Theaters, CheeseCake Factory, PF Chang's & much more. 5 minutes to Albany Airport, 10 minutes to State Capital, 20 minutes to Saratoga Race Track & 50 minutes to Lake George & Cooperstown Baseball Hall of Fame. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Orbitz and Odigeo so you can book your Cocca's Inns & Suites Albany Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cocca`s Inns And Suites Albany Airport
- Cocca`s Inns & Suites Albany Airport Hotel Albany
- Coccas Hotel Latham
- Coccas Inn And Suite