We stopped here as a result of being tired and seeing the ad in the travel magazine. Of course, there were no "economy rooms" left and we ended up paying more than we wanted to. The rooms were adequate and the beds comfortable and, if we had been staying longer, there was a sizable fridge and microwave and sink in the room, however, the noise level of the plumbing was really loud--I was woken up by someone taking a rather long shower in the next room (which sounded like it was IN our room) and our toilet "sang" every time we flushed. The breakfast was your typical "carb" continental breakfast--adequate at best.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Exit 24 off I-90 & Exit 2E off I-87, Hot Waffles for Breakfast,AAA Approved & walking distance to Colonie Center Mall, Sears,Macy's, Barnes & Noble, LL Bean, Regal Theaters, CheeseCake Factory, PF Chang's & much more. 5 minutes to Albany Airport, 10 minutes to State Capital, 20 minutes to Saratoga Race Track & 50 minutes to Lake George & Cooperstown Baseball Hall of Fame. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Cocca's Inns & Suites Albany Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cocca`s Inns And Suites Albany Airport
- Cocca`s Inns & Suites Albany Airport Hotel Albany
- Coccas Hotel Latham
- Coccas Inn And Suite