We had a reunion of teamates and friends from our college days in the 1960s. Several of our group stayed at Coccas Wolf Rd and were very pleased with the accommodations. The rooms and bathrooms were large and very clean. The free breakfast was much appreciated. The staff was very courteous and helpful. We look forward to our next stay at Coccas Wolf Rd. and highly recommend this facility.
- Also Known As:
- Cocca`s Inns & Suites Albany Airport Hotel Albany
- Cocca`s Inns & Suites Albany Airport Hotel
- Cocca`s Inns And Suites Albany Airport
- Coccas Hotel Latham
- Coccas Inn And Suite
- Coccas Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Exit 24 off I-90 & Exit 2E off I-87, Hot Waffles for Breakfast,AAA Approved & walking distance to Colonie Center Mall, Sears,Macy's, Barnes & Noble, LL Bean, Regal Theaters, CheeseCake Factory, PF Chang's & much more. 5 minutes to Albany Airport, 10 minutes to State Capital, 20 minutes to Saratoga Race Track & 50 minutes to Lake George & Cooperstown Baseball Hall of Fame. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Venere so you can book your Cocca's Inns & Suites Albany Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.