Lovely little hotel in a great position. Small and cosy with a family run atmosphere. Comfortable rooms, bit small but cosy. They are decorated in a beach comber style, like drift wood and shells and little interesting knickknacks you would find on the beach.
The beach is great here and although the hotel has a restaurant where nothing is too much trouble, it is easy to eat out.
- Also Known As:
- Indian Ocean Hotel Praslin Island
- Indian Ocean Hotel
- Indian Ocean
- Indian Ocean Praslin Island
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our rooms are spacious, each boasting a king-size bed, air-conditioning, ceiling fan, tea & coffee making facilities, mini fridge, IDD telephone, WiFi, safe, hairdryer and satellite TV and private terrace.The restaurant offers both local and international cuisine in an informal and friendly atmosphere. Live music five times a week. Our bar on the seaward side services both the lounge and the pool deck. Shuttle service to and from Cote D’or beach are available daily. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, EasyToBook, Olotels, Venere, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Indian Ocean Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.