We stayed at the Valmer Resort for 4 nights in a Deluxe Villa with amazing view over the sea. The room was very clean and nicely decorated and had all we could wish for, AC, Kitchen, TV and a huge bathroom. The hotel itself is located on a hill, I therefore recommend you rent a car during your stay, as its quite a steep walk up. The hotel restaurant offered a great choice of food for breakfast and is located at the top of the hill right next to the pool. Their infinity pool was definitely the highlight of our stay - this view... incredible. Try it at sunset ;) Their employees were taking good care of us and even prepared breakfast in our room when we had to leave at 5 in the morning to catch our flight back. We can highly recommend to visit this place, as it was an unforgettable and affordable experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Valmer Resort is a luxury establishment nestled in the heart of Baie Lazare, located on the southern-coast, the most untouched part of Mahe Island. The Resort is just a few minutes walk from the sweeping Baie Lazare white sandy beach. Valmer Resort is a family-run establishment, and the owners have applied their own high standards in providing a comfortable stay for their esteemed guests, a philosophy which has ensured the success and growth of this small hotel. Valmer Resort has undergone extensive refurbishment and renovation in 2012 of all its public areas and all villas, introducing new facilities including more parking spaces, children's playground, club car service, 2 new Junior Suites with jacuzzis and new Pool Villa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Despegar.com and Odigeo so you can book your Valmer Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Valmer Hotel Mahe Island
- Valmer Resort Mahe Island
- Valmer Resort Seychelles/Mahe Island