Totally over priced. Does not worth to stay there. We arrived late (around 7:30pm) and there was no option for dinner but in the hotel restaurant since the hotel is isolated upon a hill.
We were charges for a piece of fish, steam rice about 30eur/ea. total ripof. Has been probably the most expensive light meal ever paid in seychelles (or into the whole MEA region)
The bungalow are clean but utmost basic for this price. Strongly recommend to spend extra 50 rupees into transport and pick a good friendly, well managed guest house a bit further...
Place to avoid unless you like to tarnish your seychelles experience on the last night... (Our case)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel La Roussette is situated on the East Coast of the main Island of Mahe. It consists of 10 fully air-conditioned rooms, each with a private bathroom and a veranda that opens onto a landscaped tropical garden. Our facilities consist of a swimming pool, a restaurant, a bar and lounge with big screen TV viewing and a snooker table for our clients entertainment. La Roussette also offers free WiFi internet, free parking and free pool towels to its Guests. There is easy access by foot to to the nearby Au Cap Beach and we are also close to the main bus route. Being only only 5 km from the Seychelles International and domestic Airport, La Roussette is well place for the transit traveller. Other nearby places of interest are The Reef Golf Course, Craft Village, Trois Frere Distilleries and the Casino Europa. Kite surfing and fly fishing possibilities also exist in the area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your La Roussette reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Roussette Hotel Mahe Island
- La Roussette Mahe Island
- La Roussette Seychelles/Mahe Island