I never right any reviews but this time i have to share my experience at the Banyan Tree Mahe. I am currently at the hotel and i feel so disappointed with every single thing. This is not a 5 star hotel and the money i am spending for this villa is unbelievable. I feel i am in a 3 star old hotel which stinks. The rooms, toilet, pool, surrounding is dirty and smells bad. The service is also bad, the staff are not so helpful and with an attitude.
I just came from the Raffles Praslin hotel and That was an amazing amazing hotel. I spent the same amount of money here and there and i am so angry to be spending a penny in this place. The view is nice but thats not everything. The bed is so hard, it feels like you're sleeping on the floor, i woke up this morning with backache. There are moulds everywhere and the room smells like a rat has died in it.
Breakfast is another story all together. They have the worst selection of foods, i asked for an omlete and had to wait more than 15 mins for it and when I got it, it tasted horrible!
If you value your money, never come here. You will waste money and spoil the perfect holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Banyan Tree Seychelles offers an intimate retreat experience featuring its own signature blend of romance, rejuvenation and exotic sensuality. The philosophy behind the resort is based on providing a place for rejuvenation of the body, mind and soul – a sanctuary for the senses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Hotel.de, Despegar.com, Escapio, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Banyan Tree Seychelles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Banyan Tree Seychelles Hotel Mahe Island
- Banyan Tree Seychelles Mahe Island