I just returned from a 4 night stay at the Constance Ephelia and to be honest, the service could not be better. All the staff seemed to know our names and went out of their way to make our trip as memorable as possible including the restaurant managers and the front office staff.
The price of the resort is a tad pricey but as compared to the other resorts on the island, I think that it is the most well maintained.
The major complaints revolve around the quality of the food. The restaurants literally have just two pages of items and the quality isn't always the greatest. We ate at Adam and Eve, which was good. Corossal has a nice dinner buffet but vastly overpriced and we tried Cyann but we were not told that it was a set menu and none of the items were of our liking so we walked out. The breakfast is in two places, Corossol and Seselwa, but I highly recommend going to the latter even though Corossol is larger. The food seemed to be better there.
The biggest hindurance during our trip was that since the resort is quite large you had to take a buggy to get anywhere and these buggys take forever to go to your room. We actually waited over 25 mins at one point for a buggy even though we had called ahead. They definately need to implement a more buggys going around.
The Constance spa is amazing although expensive. The hot stone and the shiatsu were the best ones we tried. The other spa facilities are also quite nice. I would recommend staying away from the Shiseido spa as it was not a good massage. Make sure that when you book for an hour you actually get the whole hour and not 45-50 mins as they tend to make you wait.
I would definately try another Constance resort but I would not go back to the Seychelles as it is quite expensive all throughout the country.
- Also Known As:
- Constance Ephelia Hotel Mahe Island
- Constance Ephelia Hotel
- Constance Ephelia Seychelles/Mahe Island
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rekindle your passion for life at the beautiful, family-friendly 5* Constance Ephelia. Relax and unwind on the hotel’s two stunning white-sand beaches lapped by the turquoise waters of the Indian Ocean. Set on the island of Mahe and overlooking the Port Launay National Marine Park, Ephelia offers a treasure trove of discovery for divers and snorkelers. Relish the luxury of space in the elegantly contemporary accommodation. Choose from 7 types of accommodation from the luxurious junior and senior suites to the super deluxe hillside villas. Discover your favourite of our 5 restaurants each offering something deliciously different. Pamper yourself with a wide range of treatments at our Spa Village or even stay in one of our spa villas complete with private pool and treatment room. Have fun and keep active at our fully equipped gym or challenge the kids to a game of tennis, squash or even beach volleyball. We look forward to welcoming you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Otel, Venere, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your Constance Ephelia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.