We travelled to the Constance Ephelia at the End of July/Beg Aug this year with my wife and 2 teenage children. After a long Journey we were met by the Management who quickly dealt with our check in and gave us an upgrade to a 3 bedroom Family Villa. Wow was the first words that came to us when we were shown our accommodation . The villas have an open plan lounge area which looks out to the infinity pool . The main bedroom is on the ground floor with a huge bathroom and the 2 other bedrooms being on the 1st floor sharing a further large bathroom. The standard of accommodation was 1st class.
We were staying on half board and as we were their for 12nights we shared our time between all of the restaurants with Adam and Eve and Seselwa being our favourites.
This is a large sprawling resort which has plenty of activities for all of the family to enjoy. We done Kayaking, Zip wire, rock climbing and a few Scuba dives to name a few. The staff at the diving centre was great and we experienced many varied dive sites with the wreck dive (Twin Barges) being our favourite.
Both beaches here were nice but the North Beach was our preferred choice. We had our own Villa host called Sathy who was a gentle giant and would do anything for us to make our stay as memorable as he could. He even had a couple of surprises for us near the end of our Stay that we're a great treat or us all.
All of the staff were very efficient and friendly. This came from the leadership of the management team. In my view the management at the resort were the most professional and hands on I have ever experienced. One of the Managers Seema was always around making sure that everyone was being we'll looked after would always stop to have a chat with us with was a nice gesture.
When sadly the time had come for us to leave, Seema along with the Christine and Philippe Guitton the general manager all came out especially to see us off which was a really nice touch. We would certainly come back one day and our experience has made us wanting to try other Constance Hotels in the future.
With thanks from the Ball family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rekindle your passion for life at the beautiful, family-friendly 5* Constance Ephelia. Relax and unwind on the hotel’s two stunning white-sand beaches lapped by the turquoise waters of the Indian Ocean. Set on the island of Mahe and overlooking the Port Launay National Marine Park, Ephelia offers a treasure trove of discovery for divers and snorkelers. Relish the luxury of space in the elegantly contemporary accommodation. Choose from 7 types of accommodation from the luxurious junior and senior suites to the super deluxe hillside villas. Discover your favourite of our 5 restaurants each offering something deliciously different. Pamper yourself with a wide range of treatments at our Spa Village or even stay in one of our spa villas complete with private pool and treatment room. Have fun and keep active at our fully equipped gym or challenge the kids to a game of tennis, squash or even beach volleyball. We look forward to welcoming you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Agoda, Venere, Escapio, Otel, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Constance Ephelia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Constance Ephelia Hotel Mahe Island
- Constance Ephelia Seychelles/Mahe Island