We went to Constance Ephelia for our 2 week honeymoon. When we arrived, the check in went very quickly and we could go immediately to our junior suite room. Before we went there I looked at the room tips on tripadvisor and asked the hotel several days before our arrival a room in block 4 on the first floor. They gave us such a room, so that was very nice. On arrival we have got a bottle of sparkling wine, some pastries and nice beachbag from the hotel. The rooms are very spacious as well as the balcony which was great. Even when it's rainy you could sit on your balcony with the cosy chairs. The wireless internet, apple computer, .. is very nice! The star is very friendly! They gave us always their most beautiful smiles! Also the buggies to go to the north beach our south beach were very nice. There are also bikes available which is great to explore the hotel but we could only use them once, they are very popular. We prefer to go to a smaller hotel, but because of the differente blocks with their own swimming pools you don't feel that the hotel is so big. Only at the Corossol restaurant, the breakfast and buffet restaurant. In the morning it was very busy and then you feel that you are in a big hotel. In the evening we went sometimes to the buffet in the corossol but because we like to have diner in a more silent setting we went several times to the other restaurants Helios and Adam & Eve. Adam & Eve was our favourite! Delicious Chinese food and a very nice & cosy setting with the Asian hospitality. A special thank you to Dawson, Do Tien and Georges! You made us feel like we were in Asia! Your good care and your kindness..., we will never forget that! They saw every detail which made Adam & Eve our favorite! For lunch we went mostly to Helios, the staf was also friendly but maybe a bit slower than in Adam & Eve. The only remark we had on the food was the choice. There were only 5 different sandwiches and 5 pizza's ... if you stay there for 2 weeks a limited choice, like we prefer to lunch near our swimming pool (you can go to other restaurants for lunch but in other blocks). But the quality of the food was excellent!! We have very nice memories of this hotel, we had special prices because of our honeymoon. That's why this hotel was possible for us to go. The Seychelles are very expensive, so price quality it was very good. But otherwise I think it's to expensive... But we are very thankful that we could stay at this good resort for an excellent honeymoon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rekindle your passion for life at the beautiful, family-friendly 5* Constance Ephelia. Relax and unwind on the hotel’s two stunning white-sand beaches lapped by the turquoise waters of the Indian Ocean. Set on the island of Mahe and overlooking the Port Launay National Marine Park, Ephelia offers a treasure trove of discovery for divers and snorkelers. Relish the luxury of space in the elegantly contemporary accommodation. Choose from 7 types of accommodation from the luxurious junior and senior suites to the super deluxe hillside villas. Discover your favourite of our 5 restaurants each offering something deliciously different. Pamper yourself with a wide range of treatments at our Spa Village or even stay in one of our spa villas complete with private pool and treatment room. Have fun and keep active at our fully equipped gym or challenge the kids to a game of tennis, squash or even beach volleyball. We look forward to welcoming you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Escapio, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Constance Ephelia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Constance Ephelia Hotel Mahe Island
- Constance Ephelia Seychelles/Mahe Island