We loved our stay here! Since the first minute our experience was better than we ever expected. Everything is gorgeous, pools, gardens, both beaches, rooms, perfect.
We stayed at the best Junior Suite, the last one 357. Peaceful, private and with view to the pool, beach and mangrove.
We loved the South beach and the Corossol for breakfast and dinner. Staff was generally very friendly, specially the ones responsible for the activities and shuttle drivers. We absolutely loved the turtles, the mangrove and the overall ecological concerns of the resort.
We spent the second half of our honeymoon here and it was almost perfect… The down points:
Outrageous prices of food and drinks!
We were offered 2 glasses of wine because of our honeymoon. It was also my birthday (although they had my documents, it wasn’t noticed) and we went to Seselwa to celebrate. :( Bad choice! They served us half a cup of wine, so thank you but the offer turned to be ridiculous. It was Fisherman’s night but most of the fish was undercooked and I’m not talking about the sashimi. They served us coffee and we thought it was complimentary because they didn’t bring us the check and we waited, 10 minutes after we were being chased in the shuttle as robbers to pay 2 coffees. They knew our name, room number and had our credit card so: Just send the check to the room, do not treat us like that!!
Constance Ephelia we waited for your inquiry about our opinion for more than a month! Never came! So we wrote here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rekindle your passion for life at the beautiful, family-friendly 5* Constance Ephelia. Relax and unwind on the hotel’s two stunning white-sand beaches lapped by the turquoise waters of the Indian Ocean. Set on the island of Mahe and overlooking the Port Launay National Marine Park, Ephelia offers a treasure trove of discovery for divers and snorkelers. Relish the luxury of space in the elegantly contemporary accommodation. Choose from 7 types of accommodation from the luxurious junior and senior suites to the super deluxe hillside villas. Discover your favourite of our 5 restaurants each offering something deliciously different. Pamper yourself with a wide range of treatments at our Spa Village or even stay in one of our spa villas complete with private pool and treatment room. Have fun and keep active at our fully equipped gym or challenge the kids to a game of tennis, squash or even beach volleyball. We look forward to welcoming you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Escapio and Odigeo so you can book your Constance Ephelia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Constance Ephelia Hotel Mahe Island
- Constance Ephelia Seychelles/Mahe Island